I think the fact thst barefax is open so damn late in the evening is helping the playmate get more customers.... also the last time i went..... masks were not on all the time.... hard to drink beer with your mask on..... can't say what mask status is the champagne room as i did not go for a dance with anyone...

OK Guys, I'm going out on a limb here. Pre-COVID, I had the absolute pleasure of meeting a sexy, petit black girl at the Playmate. 

At the time, she had on a wig of long straight blonde hair. She has ver small tits, with uber sensitive pencil eraser nipples. She also has a sexy gap between her 2 front teeth.

She was extremely submissive and very sensitive to my touch.

If I've given enough information for anyone to know her name and maybe if she is still in the industry, I would love to see her again.

Cheers

3 hours ago, redback said:

OK Guys, I'm going out on a limb here. Pre-COVID, I had the absolute pleasure of meeting a sexy, petit black girl at the Playmate. 

At the time, she had on a wig of long straight blonde hair. She has ver small tits, with uber sensitive pencil eraser nipples. She also has a sexy gap between her 2 front teeth

Maybe Cece? I saw her at 77 earlier this year, not sure of her current whereabouts.

4 hours ago, redback said:

At the time, she had on a wig of long straight blonde hair. She has ver small tits, with uber sensitive pencil eraser nipples. She also has a sexy gap between her 2 front teeth.

She was extremely submissive and very sensitive to my touch.

If I've given enough information for anyone to know her name and maybe if she is still in the industry, I would love to see her again.

Cheers

If one of her songs was Red, Red Wine then I know who you're talking about.

On 2/28/2022 at 7:17 AM, verticalsmile said:

Has the playmate been open through this last lockdown?

Not the "lockdown" part of it.

• Haha 1

Does anyone know if the lovely Persian lady Ruby is still around? I haven’t been to the Playmate in quite some time but am going to drop by soon. She was always a favorite of mine. 

Thanks.

has anyone seen her anywhere the last week or so?

id like to enjoy some time with Cece, if it is actually her.

11 hours ago, redback said:

Thanks.

has anyone seen her anywhere the last week or so?

id like to enjoy some time with Cece, if it is actually her.

Believe the ebony dancer who has the blonde 'do is Sarah (Sara?) rather than CeCe (CiCi?). The other aspects that redback has mentioned make me think this as well. Yes, CeCe is a petite ebony dancer for sure and I certainly could have the names confused but I think the ebony blonde (so to speak) is Sarah. Perhaps she changed her name during her time at the 'Mate, but I seem to recall she used Sarah there as she did in the past at Barb's.

• Thanks 2

For those who may be interested,  Vegas tells me that she'll be back at the 'Mate this week, probably starting tomorrow (4/21) at 1.

On 4/20/2022 at 11:45 AM, r__d said:

For those who may be interested,  Vegas tells me that she'll be back at the 'Mate this week, probably starting tomorrow (4/21) at 1.

Hearing about a Playmate:Vegas reboot has reminded me of the dark, curly haired latina named Selina or Serina...used to dance at the same time as Vegas a lot at the Playmate. Has anyone seen her since the strip club re-boot?

Stopped by the 'Mate today (4/27) for the first time since February of 2020. Found a fairly quiet atmosphere but not too much different from the way things were on a typical Wednesday afternoon pre-pandemic. There were about 8 patrons, but only 3 dancers that appeared during the hour or so that I was there.

Ruby was on stage when I arrived and I think another dancer (Trina?....ebony with very long blonde hair, not Sara) went on stage while I was in the CR with Delicious. There may have been more dancers, but overall things seemed a bit subdued.

Seemed to be light traffic to the CR - the blonde ebony dancer emerged as I was first sitting down at a table and Ruby was in the CR when I went in with Delicious. CR was empty after I exited with D.

The bartender (not Jasmine) did not seem to monitor or visit the CR and Delicious did not seem to be concerned about this in the way that some dancers were when Jasmine was the day manager - that was my impression during a quick visit anyway.

According to Delicious, Vegas has not yet made a reappearance at the 'Mate, but she (Delicious) told me that she'd heard that Vegas was going to be returning.

• Like 1

On 5/5/2022 at 4:23 PM, verticalsmile said:

Around what time did you go @r__d? Last two times i went the selection was abysmal.

Was there on 4/27 (Wednesday) in the afternoon from about 2 to a little after 3 or so. As noted, I noticed only 3 dancers during that time. It may be that Friday afternoons will be somewhat busier and I'm guessing that things will be very slow until 1 or 1:30. My own approach for afternoons is to try to arrive between 2 and 2:30. Before Covid, Delicious told me that she decided not to get there before 1 as it just wasn't worthwhile for her to be there prior to that time.

So you had slightly  better luck than I did @r__d.  The last time I went... there was about 30 guys and 1 brave tiny dancer.  She was smoking hot slender and barely 5' 2, but she was never out of the private dance cubicles for more than a minute before guys came to see her.  She probably made a killing though.

Edited by verticalsmile

On 6/14/2022 at 5:11 PM, stewie15 said:

Stopped this afternoon. Someone named Bianca on stage with great tits, and two younger girls will long dark hair. 

Wonder which Bianca it was .

There have been two dancers using 'Bianca' as a club name at the 'Mate for a while and I used to distinguish them in posts by referring to 'dark-haired Bianca' and 'blonde Bianca'. Now I'm told that (formerly) blonde Bianca now has dark (black) hair so I guess it'll have to be 'tall Bianca' to indicate the former blonde and 'French-Canadian Bianca' to denote the smaller, previously dark-hiared Bianca. Anyway.

I'd say this one was tall. She didn't look particularly enthusiastic, but given there were maybe 5 guys max , most of whom looked over 55 and mainly focused on long conversations, that's hardly surprising haha

2 hours ago, M.O.F.W. said:

French Bianca has not reappeared.

Thanks for the info M.O.F.W.  Wasn't sure about this as I hadn't seen either Bianca back at the 'Mate, but from some reports suspected that tall (previously blonde) Bianca had made a reappearance.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, M.O.F.W. said:

French Bianca has not reappeared.

That is a shame.  I enjoyed her dances and chatting with her.

For those who may be interested, it was reported today (6/30) that Vegas has reappeared at the 'Mate. Here's hoping that she becomes an afternoon regular or at least semi-regular.

Ohh .. Now Vegas could bring the whole party.. Can someone please confirm that she has made a reappearance at the Mate or wherever if you see her ?