Saw a couple of new girls I've never seen before:

• [--][--]Nicole: Tall spinner, 5'10", 6'3" with stripper heals. Somewhat similar in body shape to Ashley, but even younger. Very good in the champagne room
    [--]Adora: I didn't get a chance to take a dance with her, she was going upto the stage just as I had to start leaving. However, had a pleasant conversation with her, she's quite an exotic beauty, Turkish she said. She might be average height, 5'5" or so. Her most noticeable feature is her huge rack: don't know if she's natural or not, as I didn't get a chance to have a CR or stage dance with her obviously, but I would guess they are enhanced, as the rest of her body is much closer to spinner than curvy. Seems to be sociable, so I would guess she's good in the CR too. I gotta find her again next time I'm by.

Also saw that both Candy and Candace were there at the same time. Didn't have a conversation with either, but it confirms that there are two separate ebony girls with very close names. Candy is the shorter one, while Candace is the taller one.

Stopped by the mate and saw Nathalie and Jemma. Jemma normally works nights. very cute and great breasts. Nathalie (as described above - cute Cleopatra MILF with big boobs). neither were spinners but both very good in CR.

[--]Adora: I didn't get a chance to take a dance with her, she was going upto the stage just as I had to start leaving. However, had a pleasant conversation with her, she's quite an exotic beauty, Turkish she said. She might be average height, 5'5" or so. Her most noticeable feature is her huge rack: don't know if she's natural or not, as I didn't get a chance to have a CR or stage dance with her obviously, but I would guess they are enhanced, as the rest of her body is much closer to spinner than curvy. Seems to be sociable, so I would guess she's good in the CR too. I gotta find her again next time I'm by.

Update on this, I finally managed to see this girl Adora, the boobs are enhanced as I thought. She's a little finicky in the CR, but she will eventually do stuff your way.

Went back to Playmates again. I had great few hours at Playmates today. The bar was quiet but a few very good looking dancers I am highly recommending the following dancers out of those that I met and had dances in the CR today.

Belle. Very pale soft skin (my favorite), in fact her body was reflecting lights lol when she sat under the light. She is also shy so I walked to her and asked for dance (very very rare) and she was very happy. Good looking feminine young lady but with distant attitude but friendly enough. Relatively conservative in the CR but all these can be YMMV. Recommended if you love beautiful young ladies.

Karina - Wow, the minute I saw her from the distance I said WOW!!!!. Very cute face, beautiful slim body. Tall and slim. Friendly and relatively open minded. Came to me and I got her a drink (she didn't ask but I was paving the path to a great CR time lol). After a short chat I invited her to CR. It was an absolute pleasure to get so close to such a beautiful lady. Half Lebanese and half Spanish, with natural tanned skin (and I like pale skin!!!!!!!) I really loved touching and kissing her soft skin. Only that kissing her face was not on the menu (her face was really cute), however I did steal a few kisses on her face. She has very perky lovely pair of breasts and beautiful mouth. Highly recommended.

Makayla - A tall slim blondie. Very very friendly and very open minded in the CR and very honest too. Usually after 4 songs I ask how many songs and the majority say it has been 5 songs but Makayla was honest and said 4 and I paid her for 5 to reward her for great time she gave me in the CR and her honesty. Soft toned skin, small boobs but sexy and slim body. I had great time with her in the CR. Highly recommended.

Both beautiful Lucy and very cute tall slim Honey (reviewed in earlier post) were absent today!!.

Edited by Capital Hunter
  • Like 1

CH, you have the greatest way of describing your adventures at the clubs, I am jealous of how the ladies interact with you. Keep it up, you provide me some great tips at the same time.

I have been Playmate focused recently.

I met "Tia" last time I was their shoulder length dark hair, nice curvey ladies with a great pair. I have some good fun with her in the CR. First time I had seen her there. I am terrible at names, and need to learn to keep better notes like CH.

Went back to Playmates again (I had a disappointing time at Barbs a few weeks ago as most of great looking dancers were on vacation that Saturday and CR mileage has become incredibly low). I had great few hours at Playmates today. The bar was quiet but a few very good looking dancers I am highly recommending the following dancers out of those that I met and had dances in the CR today.

Belle. Very pale soft skin (my favorite), in fact her body was reflecting lights lol when she sat under the light. She is also shy so I walked to her and asked for dance (very very rare) and she was very happy. Good looking feminine young lady but with distant attitude but friendly enough. Relatively conservative in the CR but all these can be YMMV. Recommended if you love beautiful young ladies.

Karina - Wow, the minute I saw her from the distance I said WOW!!!!. Very cute face, beautiful slim body. Tall and slim. Friendly and relatively open minded. Came to me and I got her a drink (she didn't ask but I was paving the path to a great CR time lol). After a short chat I invited her to CR. It was an absolute pleasure to get so close to such a beautiful lady. Half Lebanese and half Spanish, with natural tanned skin (and I like pale skin!!!!!!!) I really loved touching and kissing her soft skin. Only that kissing her face was not on the menu (her face was really cute), however I did steal a few kisses on her face. She has very perky lovely pair of breasts and beautiful mouth. Highly recommended.

Makayla - A tall slim blondie. Very very friendly and very open minded in the CR and very honest too. Usually after 4 songs I ask how many songs and the majority say it has been 5 songs but Makayla was honest and said 4 and I paid her for 5 to reward her for great time she gave me in the CR and her honesty. Soft toned skin, small boobs but sexy and slim body. I had great time with her in the CR. Highly recommended.

Both beautiful Lucy and very cute tall slim Honey (reviewed in earlier post) were absent today!!.

• Like 1

Thanks CH you have inspired me to make a visit to the Playmate very soon. Back in my University days (long time ago) I lived close to the PM and used it as my "family room"... so to speak. It was a little rough around the edges back then.

Thanks both General and Reddog for kind comments. Yes I remember we chatted about PM in your student times last year Reddog. LOL I couldn't afford even dance bars when I was student!!! :).

As for Playmates, they seem to have attracted a few really great looking gals (and I am very picky on looks and is very important to me) all five of them reviewed in my past two posts above but they are likely even more weekdays (I only have fun Saturdays). And the bar is also relatively more liberal than any other SC on the Ottawa side. The best combination lol.

Saw a couple of new girls I've never seen before:

• [--][--][--]Nicole: Tall spinner, 5'10", 6'3" with stripper heals. Somewhat similar in body shape to Ashley, but even younger. Very good in the champagne room

Also saw that both Candy and Candace were there at the same time. Didn't have a conversation with either, but it confirms that there are two separate ebony girls with very close names. Candy is the shorter one, while Candace is the taller one.

Does anyone know if Candy works @ nuden also? Thanks

I second the motion that Playmate seems even better than usual lately. Was there this week and several of the the girls were terrific!

Heaven, who has been there for a number of years is still often around on Fridays and is still unbeatable in my mind -- and to my body! Highly recommended.

Additional Comments:

Inspired by the foregoing and some of the recommendations above, I headed back to the Playmate tonight. I got double lucky.

Heaven was there -- how can her bod keep getting better? She is a treasure and hotter than a pistol. Cherish her.

Then I met Brianna -- slim-hipped, perky-breasted, "chocolate" (her word) young lovely, with a totally sweet and engaging personality. The gold barbell in her clit hood is a delight. Treat this lady right and you will be rewarded. Another awesome PM babe.

Enjoy, gents.

• Like 1

Heaven, who has been there for a number of years is still often around on Fridays and is still unbeatable in my mind -- and to my body! Highly recommended.

You gotta description of Heaven, so we can recognize her?

You gotta description of Heaven, so we can recognize her?

Heaven is a curvy, busty blonde (long hair, last time I saw her anyway) who is often at the 'Mate on Friday/Saturday nights. In my experience she usually arrives a bit later in the evening (8-8:30ish) and may be seen "on the floor" by around 9 on these nights. I have the impression that Friday after 9 is the best time to look for her.

I second the motion that Playmate seems even better than usual lately. Was there this week and several of the the girls were terrific!

Additional Comments:

Inspired by the foregoing and some of the recommendations above, I headed back to the Playmate tonight. I got double lucky.

Heaven was there -- how can her bod keep getting better? She is a treasure and hotter than a pistol. Cherish her.

Then I met Brianna -- slim-hipped, perky-breasted, "chocolate" (her word) young lovely, with a totally sweet and engaging personality. The gold barbell in her clit hood is a delight. Treat this lady right and you will be rewarded. Another awesome PM babe.

Enjoy, gents.

Heaven is always good in the cr. I know her for a number of years now. She's a girls with a good attitude.

Right about her schedule, but her hair is now black, not super-long, but over the shoulders. She is about 5'4", very tanned, French, petite but not tiny, very firm with a perfect, round small butt, delightfully busty, husky voice, super-sexy.

Hope that helps!

Right about her schedule, but her hair is now black, not super-long, but over the shoulders. She is about 5'4", very tanned, French, petite but not tiny, very firm with a perfect, round small butt, delightfully busty, husky voice, super-sexy.

Hope that helps!

Thanks for the update on Heaven. It's been a while since I've seen her at the 'Mate and remembered her as a blonde. Not sure I'd recognize her right away with black hair.

Saw the following girls over the past couple of weeks:

• [--][--]Annessa, the famous one who we know from here. She is of mixed race: half-Asian, half-Caucasian. I had never seen her in person before, except from her pictures in her profile here. So I was mostly familiar with her previous look from her long-haired days. When I saw her initially, I didn't recognize her, until Ashley told me that she was the famous Annessa. She's got much shorter hair now, and I gotta say she seems to be much younger looking with the new hairstyle than before. We called her over and we had a great old time introducing ourselves as fellow Cerbites. She was super-fun in the CR, well worth the visit.
    [--]Morena, the Brazilian. I had seen her before and had reviewed her before. She too seems to have a new hairstyle, and I gotta say I did not recognize her because of it. It's a little shorter, and a little straighter than before, I think. I don't know but she seemed to be even more fun in the CR than she was when I first saw her.
    [--]Sarah, a new girl. She is a tall, slim auburn haired beauty. If she wasn't so tall, she'd be considered a spinner. She reminds me a little bit of Goldie Hawn, or Raquel Welch, she seems to have a 60's vibe to her. She must be 5'6", and hair was past her shoulders. She's only been dancing for 2 weeks, she tells me. Very open and experimental in the CR.

Edited by whiteman

Dropped in briefly, saw a couple of girls:

Honey: she's been mentioned here before, so I won't repeat the description. She's really a lot of fun in the CR, and quite tall.

Jessica/Jasmine?: There was ebony girl from Martinique here. I wish I could remember her name, I think it started with a J, so I'm guessing Jessica or Jasmine. It's not the same Jessica who used to work here before who was white. This one is a spinner ebony, with incredibly slender waist and hips ratio, and perfect little itty-bitties. She's 5'7", 6' with the heels. She said she used to work at Pigale and Barbs before. She was even more fun in the CR.

Guest **n****er
Stopped by the mate and saw Nathalie and Jemma. Jemma normally works nights. very cute and great breasts. Nathalie (as described above - cute Cleopatra MILF with big boobs). neither were spinners but both very good in CR.

Damn! I misunderstood and thought she said Jenna. But I re-read your post and now I know.

Umm very good in the CR was an understatement! I was caught completely off guard and only my conscience and Honey coming in the booth beside me stopped the fireworks. I still can't believe this girl. I"m in a state of disbelief and happiness.

Sinnister - Is that Jemma or Nathalie you are referring to?

Damn! I misunderstood and thought she said Jenna. But I re-read your post and now I know.

Umm very good in the CR was an understatement! I was caught completely off guard and only my conscience and Honey coming in the booth beside me stopped the fireworks. I still can't believe this girl. I"m in a state of disbelief and happiness.

Guest **n****er
Sinnister - Is that Jemma or Nathalie you are referring to?

This is Jemma. A bit younger than Nathalie and natural up top. Brown hair. A little shorter. This is why I shouldn't make assumptions. She made an ass outa me in that CR starting around song #3.:whip:

This is Jemma. A bit younger than Nathalie and natural up top. Brown hair. A little shorter. This is why I shouldn't make assumptions. She made an ass outa me in that CR starting around song #3.:whip:

Made an ass outta you in a good way? :icon_wink:

Guest **n****er
Made an ass outta you in a good way? :icon_wink:

In a very good way. I usually associate younger looking dancers as less experienced and lot less sensual. This one was in the zone....I was wanting to set up and SP visit for today but it's taking every bit of self-control to not go over there again today.

I only come to Ottawa a couple of times a year and always visit the Playmate. Last April there was a very busty girl from Turkey. Does anyone know her name? She was very friendly, we had nice chats and a sweet kisser.

By the way: Dances in Calgary are such a waste of time and money. Brightly lit c. room with no privacy and of course no contact.