Secret Rendezvous In Moncton-**Katie**(AKA-Country Girl Katie)xoxo's 👄

Gentlemen/Lovers,  

Hosting Schedule...For This Week. Downtown Moncton (Private Location)

Wednesday: 10:00 am To 10:00 pm 

Thursday: 10:00 am To 10:00 pm

Friday: 10:00 am To 5:00 pm 

Being Naturally Curvy (With Curves),Having Long Brunette Hair,Dark Brown Eyes,And Soft Skin. I Love To Laugh,Joke,Snuggle & Cuddlle,And Converse With My Special Friends.Making It An Experience Not Just An Encounter.Catering To Selected,Respectful Gentlemen.

Taking Pleasure Engaging In Fine Companionship.Conversing, Establishing Relationships/Connections. Partaking In Massage And Touch.Naturally Having You Feeling Comfortable And At Ease.Our Time Together Is Always Well Spent (Non-Rushed),Providing A Clean,Relaxed Atmosphere. Always Having The Utmost Respect For My Special Friends.Cleanliness And Discretion Is Highly Assured And Expected In Return.Fetish Friendly.Showers Available For Your Convenience. 

InCalls (Private Location)

Outcalls (Available To Established Friends

Please Contact-(506)871-8869

**Please Note**-Text Is Preferred, Followed With Voice Call To Comfirm

[email protected]

**IMPORTANT**(For Your Discretion)

If Im Unable To Respond Right Way (Approx 30 mins), I Won't Resond Back, Unless I Have Your Permission,(I'm Not Ignoring Anyone). If You Do Want A Response Back (Please, Say "Respond Back". If Not, Your More Than Welcome,To Keep Trying To Contact Me (Within Reason).

**Note** A Voice Call, Is Required To Confirm, Our Date 

**Please Note** Private Numbers, APP Numbers,Will Not Be Responed To. Please,Don't Ask Explicit Details, On What Will Happen During Our Date.(Will Not Respond). 

Thank You, In Advance

.       Cheers **Katie** xoxo's 👄

image.jpeg