Frequency of seeing providers

Just wondering how often most people here on lyla see providers? I vary from once every 2 weeks to occasionally several times in 1 week. Money is always a factor as is chemistry and schedule. 

Edited by Rambler1980

maybe two or three times a year, perhaps quarterly. occasionally i like to treat myself, but the hard part is: who do i want to see and are they available when i want to treat myself.

then there's the whole russian roulette of meeting someone new.

good times.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Rambler1980 said:

Just wondering how often most people here on lyla see providers? I vary from once every 2 weeks to occasionally several times in 1 week. Money is always a factor as is chemistry and schedule. 

I am similar to you.  For me its very opportunity and time dependent.  

Money is a factor, for myself, only if I haven't met the lady before, and amplified if there is no recommendations out there.   I wont repeat without great chemistry. 

Per year it can be as little as once or twice, or as much as ten or twelve depending on my finances or if I got a FWB or arrangement to answer some of my needs.

In my 30's I definitely experimented more with providers. But my priorities changed a bit since.

19 minutes ago, hornytoad13 said:

I would say 1-2 times a month.

That was what I was figuring might be a common number. For a long time once a month was probably the number for me, but I found in the last couple years it's been more frequent, perhaps just the right providers or that I have more free income. 

Over 10 years ago it was 4-5 times a year and then it went up since to now 1-2 times a month and i have seen up to 4x in a month recently, all this depends on how much $ I have and if I'm in need of some TLC.

• Like 1

For the last couple of years,  it's once a week.  Occassionally, I squeeze in another encounter in about once a month.

Over the years it's not been consistent... initially it was primarily when I travelled for work ( 8 To 10 times a year) then for a while I was very very active seeing a regular local lady here in St. John's weekly as well as seeing many of the amazing ladies who travelled here (5 to 6 times a month) but that proved unsustainable financially so now I am seeing ladies every couple of months.

To reign in the budget, I try to stick to one date per month. Occasionally, if under a lot of stress or anxiety, I might break down book ahead of schedule. More often than not, due to not being able to reach a regular, having women cancel or stand me up last minute, or just having difficulty vetting new ladies to my satisfaction, sometimes it'll take 6 to 8 weeks to book a date with the right person. I'm picky and patient. 

• Like 1

Depended on when I win on Pro-Line.  lol

I would only usually hire providers if I won $$ (don't hire them anymore).  Some months I don't win at all, some I win a lot.

Last month was a good Pro-Line month - I won around $1200 over a couple days.  Saw 3 Montreal girls in about a 5-say period.  That was my last hurrah - back to dating/normal sex now.    🙂

Edited by Leviathan31

I rarely post anything here but I found this interesting.  I've been seeing SPs on and off for 20 years now.  When I was younger it was once a week for almost a full year, but that became unsustainable. For a while it was once per month and now I'm back to almost once a week (better financial situation the past few years).  As others have said, it depends on the available SPs and my own schedule. When I was once a week, it was the same lady at the same location on the same day of the week. Now I alternate between my two favourites and rarely, if ever, see someone new....I must be getting less adventurous in my old age. :classic_rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1