What's your weekend plans?

So how do we spend our weekend? For myself Sunday is : ME DAY! Its the one day I will not clean my house like a mad woman! Not running around with my vaccume in hand! No laundry of endless towels and bedding😂 

It is netflixin' with my dogs laying on me, beside me...and At least at one time or another I am sure they will inappropriately sit on my head! 😂 

Its is the day I make french toast and bacon for breakfast! 

Then its karaoke at a local pub and the best burger in the world! Then home at a very respectable hour to get rested for the Monday morning! 

• Like 1

My weekends are normally quiet family time ... movies ... shows... sports... out to dinner and of course if the Leaf's are playing watching the game.

• Thanks 1

If I decide to see a lady it is usually on a Saturday morning, because it's the only part of the week that I can do things for myself and not have to worry too much about being bothered with work.  In the afternoon I will do house chores and then Sunday is family day unless they all made plans of their own which don't include me, then its back to Saturday plans.