Wow, what a horrible experience. This woman was NOT the one in the picture at all. This woman had the nerve to tell me that the pics were real before I went. That's it. No more SPs. Their pics are either fake, or outdated before the SP has let herself completely go. It's MPs from now on.

20 hours ago, oogabooga said:

Wow, what a horrible experience. This woman was NOT the one in the picture at all. This woman had the nerve to tell me that the pics were real before I went. That's it. No more SPs. Their pics are either fake, or outdated before the SP has let herself completely go. It's MPs from now on.

Trust me not all SP's post fake or old pictures there are lots of amazing beautiful ladies on here who are exactly as they advertise or better.

Research and chatting with others on here can certainly reduce the risk associated with new meeting but unfortunately their is always some risk..... Just imagine the RISK the ladies take 🙂

Just my Opinion 

I’ve been exactly where you are and said the same thing!!  

After some time off I have returned. 

If you decide to return.

If it’s an option for you.

Consider ladies with a permanent presence on websites of their own, lyla members with good reviews.

Not a guarantee of a great time but personally I’ve found that if I’m looking for more than mechanics it is better to skip several easy access posters and wait for a more established elite one to spend time with.

i did that after some bad experiences and it worked out well.

Gave me some perspective.

In the end I changed  my expectations, and my behaviour, for each visit sought in the whole spectrum of encounters available.  This has resulted in great interactions in short new encounter on point visits, and in more extended visits with well established SPs. 

Separate note. 

If the pics don’t match and the pics are what draws you there. Leave before putting a foot through the door. It’s uncomfortable but it is better than a bad experience. Fake pics are the start of everything discussed not being accurate. 

But if it’s not the pics that draw you and you do decide to step through the door.

In my experiences, Its way easier to change how I interact to make for the best encounter than to encourage someone i have no history with to change to my wishes, if they were not already inclined. No matter what they saw before we meet. 

Maybe add a quick note before every new date:

"If the you and the pictures don't match, I'm not coming in. If I'm greeted by someone else at the door, I'm not coming in. See you soon."