Saw her myself as well, but just getting around to posting again.  Pics are 100% her and her location is  very clean and relaxing although  not the  most discreet.  Private room with message table in her apartment.  She is attractive with a nice body, and knows how to give a massage (can  be nude or she wears some sexy outfit).  She's relatively new to  it all, so was a bit shy.  Repeatable

Sorry, private probably not the best term, but it was a room with just the massage table and set up.  Believe she has a picture of it in her ad.  But no one else was there.  The building is one of those that wants visitors to sign in and a lot of people walking around the lobby.  She met me at the entrance to let me in and didnt sign in , just walked to the elevators.

I went to see Sabrinah for the second time. I believe her massage room is next to none in my opinion. Very professional and has a very spa like feel too it. 

Because this was my second time she gave me her buzz code and I did not have to meet her in the lobby this time around. Although it was not a issue the first time around. 

Session went well. Left happy and I think I might make her my regular!!! 

I've seen her before once.  She is good looking, gave a very good massage and I left happy.  Unfortunately she doesn't advertise much and I can't find her number.  Could someone pm me her number?  Thanks

Has anyone been able to get the contact info?  I have never seen the original ad but the review (sexy outfit) has piqued my interest. 

Seen her recently, very nice massage room. Massage was ok, but I am spoiled by my RMT. She says she was taken some massage courses. Menu is à la carte so can get expensive. There are other options I am going to explore before I would repeat. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wpgtrucker said:

Seen her recently, very nice massage room. Massage was ok, but I am spoiled by my RMT. She says she was taken some massage courses. Menu is à la carte so can get expensive. There are other options I am going to explore before I would repeat. 

Would you mind to tell her contact info?

Saw Sabrinah recently, massage was excellent. Went with a sore back and left feeling much better. 

Her room is still next to none. Would highly recommend her.