Went to see her recently. Age was accurate around 40s. Place was clean and smells good despite of the cats (which were lovely btw). The massage would have been really great, soft hands and right pressure, just need more time on each part. What turned me off was she had her pricing printed off and wanted to discuss early on.  I was honestly more interested with the massage and then would just discover what's in the menu by the end, rather than discussing each step and their price. YMMV. But she was not pushy and very friendly so it wasn't a big deal, I'm just wasn't used to it.

I think if you don't want to think about the micro transaction, just go with the special ($170). I don't think she offers FS.

Despite of the laid out menu, I would come back because of the massage and the cats. lol

Edited by Guest

Sabrina's nice gives a good massage.   Any news on whats included in the July Special? Pm me and let me know. thanks.

On 7/2/2019 at 11:46 PM, nearandfar said:

Similar to djdarko, I'd also like to learn about Sabrinah's July special.  Please PM and thanks in advance 

4 hours ago, MtCL said:

Sabrina's nice gives a good massage.   Any news on whats included in the July Special? Pm me and let me know. thanks.

It may sound like a foreign concept, but ever thought of simply asking her?

6 hours ago, Greenteal said:

It may sound like a foreign concept, but ever thought of simply asking her?

Makes the most sense!!!