Just wondering if anyone can tell me if this is actually a picture of Sunny or is it just a generic one. Hope this link works, it's on K ads. PM with more details if you like. Thanks

Please view this ad:

Sunny,
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-health-beauty/winnipeg/sunny/1398836967?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttonsVIP&utm_content=app_android

Download the application from the Google Play Store.
http://goo.gl/Hs9Yg

Haven't seen Sunny in a long time but she's a bit of a chameleon. There are days she's been to the salon and had her hair dyed and cut (a couple years ago comes to mind) and she looks pretty damn good. And other days when she's looking pretty lazy (rolled out of bed and came to work) and really shows her age. Keep in mind my experience with her has always been over on Broadway, hopefully she's been been taking more consistent care of herself over on St Mary's. Can any one confirm? 

I've always liked Rose but with Rose its also about how frequently you've seen her. She gets better with you the more she knows you I've found. 

As far as Sunny goes she and I never really connected. So for me her finish was always average. My favorite thing Sunny did that I wish others would is when she lays down on your back for a rest. She could lay there all day for me. So comfortable and relaxing. 

Now I will say, many disagree with me. Apples and Oranges. To each his own. 

EDIT: Just realized you said 'lately'. That being the case I couldn't say for sure. Haven't see Sunny since Broadway and Rose I haven't seen recently either. Early Summer maybe. 

Edited by Blue0012

Haven’t seen Susan since late spring and her massage isn’t anywhere near as good as Sunny’s.

She is a great visit though.

Sunny’s massage is for sure one of the best in town.

She really does give 100%.

She, in my opinion is a better visit than Susan.

Sunny is back from her holiday!

I messaged and asked when she was coming back, and they said she was already.

So, I booked a great massage today!