Really? Not even hers but anybodies. But if you read to next page it's actually a fetish and she is not the only one. And continue reading page after that to find out what some have feared... except it is sold for aphrodisiacs 🤭

woman makes shrine of used condoms

1156.jpg

• Like 1

Not the weirdest thing I seen or read about , but certainly up there. 

On the bright side, men(and maybe some women) who end up visiting her bedroom instantly know what of crazy she is.

1839d828-331c-ecd2.jpg

A used condom display in her bedroom.... No that's a "fucked up display"5kwIyG7.png.078ba23ea53f63e810a0ea0c7fc07732.png

And they thought Monica Lewinsky was weird for keeping the dresss???

But you know immediately when you enter her room that she believes in safesex I guess.  That said this does seem like something you would expect from a sub on Criminal Minds.

• Like 1

On 11/20/2018 at 8:07 AM, Ice4fun said:

That said this does seem like something you would expect from a sub on Criminal Minds.

Or a frat house trophy board :classic_blink:

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 8:07 AM, Ice4fun said:

A used condom display in her bedroom.... No that's a "fucked up display"5kwIyG7.png.078ba23ea53f63e810a0ea0c7fc07732.png

But you know immediately when you enter her room that she believes in safesex I guess.  That said this does seem like something you would expect from a sub on Criminal Minds.

Not safe, there are tack holes through the condoms, no good anymore 😂

RG

• Haha 2

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 10:45 AM, OceanMassage said:

Or a frat house trophy board :classic_blink:

Not much of a trophy, flashbacks to a condom found under a hotel bed

Could just mean hotel housekeeping needs to step up their game

RG🤢🙂🤢

It's one of those modern art displays.

I don't really care about the history behind each condoms but more concerned about the privacy of her playmates. The art display was likely part of the deal when they decided to be intimate with her. But when dealing with someone "different" , the weirdness rarely limits itself to one thing.

Not sure I would be comfortable with her kind of craziness.

3 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

It's one of those modern art displays.

I don't really care about the history behind each condoms but more concerned about the privacy of her playmates. The art display was likely part of the deal when they decided to be intimate with her. But when dealing with someone "different" , the weirdness rarely limits itself to one thing.

Not sure I would be comfortable with her kind of craziness.

Maybe her playmates think it's bragging rights for her and like that she includes them on the brag board I don't know 🤔Different people roll different ways, a lot of us like a little privacy and discretion, maybe some just don't care

RG

1 minute ago, roamingguy said:

Maybe her playmates think it's bragging rights for her and like that she includes them on the brag board I don't know 🤔Different people roll different ways, a lot of us like a little privacy and discretion, maybe some just don't care

RG

Maybe for some of them. When looking for sex, we tend to overlook details knowing it's likely gonna limit itself to a one night experience. Things that look good with the "secondary brain" in charge, don't always look as great once the blood pressure goes back to normal.

I'm pretty sure many of them already regret being part of this.

A new twist on notches on the bedpost.  One that would have me doing a quick about face before my face was added to the wall.