My tenth anniversary

Ten years ago today I joined cerb, and I can't let the occasion pass without saying thank you to my friends in this community: the wonderful women I've met, the mates I've shared a beer or a story with, the people I've been in touch with about shared interests, the social groups, and those who left the 6000 posts that were once on my page, before the change occurred. A whole history of fun and excitement.

I'm grateful to you all. Great memories, and more to come!

Thank you!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Congratulations Cato and thanks for all the great comments and posts you have contributed to the community over the past decade.  Here's to continued good health, success and enjoyment in the next decade.

• Thanks 1

Congratulations Cato. I am on my 8th year also. 

I am also sad to have lost all the friends and connections from the old board.

Hopefully this board gets better.

• Thanks 1

Congrats on your 10 year anniversary.  I do remember when you first joined you had stated posting instantly and we both became friends on here because we had so much in common, specially the fine ladies.  I'm sad that you don't post as much and I hope that you will return with many stories soon.

• Thanks 1

Congratz, Cato, on this your tenth anniversary!  I'll reach that milestone next June as well. But in comparison, you're a legend here while I am a relatively unknown which is fine with me. 😉

Despite that, I am glad to say that we do share some fondness for some wonderful ladies here - think Peachy ( now Willow Samoan), think Nikky Fox, Sadie Banks, Claire.... 😉

BTW, I got in touch (via email) with Nikky in Montreal recently, and she told me she was contemplating a comeback.  FYI.

• Like 2

Congratulations Cato. You've certainly added a lot (in both quality and quantity) to this site over the past decade. Thank's for your many contributions. Here's to the next 10!

Image result for 10 years cheers

• Like 1

Wow, it's been a busy week so sort of late to this thread but THANK YOU CATO  for all your work and insight here. We continue on here as we must and, yes, I too miss so much my old "friends list" . And sometimes I think we have the very same taste in ladies. 

• Like 1