Miss Leesha Raye • MiddleEastern • 3781

I visited leesha short while ago. Communication was easy, so was setting up my visit.In call south winnipeg.

very nice condo, private, lots of parking.

arrived at set time. Let me in, door was open. Behind the door beautiful sexy lady greats you with hug and kiss.

soft jazz music playing,I smell sweet candle fragrance.

She is in sexyloose shirt and tights.takes your clothes. I hug kiss feel her firm breast. No bra.feel her booty round firm.

off to shower.

In to bedroom.off your towel. More kissing and forplay. Her breast soaft beautifull response to your touch.she loves oil.

so we apply oil all over and play with each other body and important parts. She dose everything safe.i am. 

in not going to describe what happened next.she loves Daty and she is orgasmic if you love her right.

i had most pleasure with this charming lady which end with naughty bath and conversation .

she has beautiful piercings eyes Which charms you.she is not a time watcher.we hugged kissed and said goodbye.

i will visit again. She is local gem! For 90 mts$$$.$60 worth every penny.

i

Edited by Harshh

What a pleasure! Leesha is beautiful. This was my second visit and I don’t know why I waited so long. Easy communication and very nice space for playing. She greeted me at the door with a hug and kiss and wandering fingers. After a shower, we proceeded to have a great time, many positions and she receives pleasure as well as she dishes it out. So gorgeous, so bubbly. We were both sweaty after, and finished with a shower together. Definitely will not wait as long before my next visit. 

Edited by moonshadow691

I saw this lady about July of last year and great service ! Location was easy access and environment was clean and comfortable! I’m actually in contact with her this week to see when things are comfortable for the business to start up for her !

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.