Diamonds vs EB

Maybe I'm just not looking right on the forums but I've seen plenty of reviews and comments on EB, but not much on Diamond's ( I've been to ML a couple of times but not really looking to go back)

How is Diamonds comparied to EB? Is there more of a standard tipping since EB can be all over the place?

Thanks

i have only been to EB but i do remember reading on a thread here that their was a few issue with management and tipping at diamonds not sure if those are still issues or not as this was a couple years ago. Love to get for info on the subject tho.

Impossible to make a comparison when EB is a massage parlour, only offering massage while fs is allowed at Diamonds. IMHO fees are inflated at EB while there are complaints about some ladies at Diamonds try to upsell services. Trick is to become a regular with an attendant you find a connection with but many of us prefer variety and there is no consistency from one attendant to another unlike well reviewed travelling SPs.

• Like 1

I stopped stopping in and checking at diamonds as there never seemed to be attendants that I found appealing 

they were always nice and polite 

but I would leave as I am quite particular in attendants looks

there are a few at Eb that fall within what I am looking for

I've been there 3 times this year. Every time I go I act dumb and say it's my first time. The lady at the desk then tells me what the room rate is and what the tip will be. I'm guessing that she then passes the information on to whoever I picked. There's never been any upsell, I put my tip out before the attendant enters the room and away we go.If you want more details ,PM me. I feel that if I get too graphic my post will be deleted.