What should an SP wear for an Outcall date?

Dressing appropriately can be tricky.  I am wondering how do the men want an SP to be be dressed when she shows up for an Outcall date?

Thanks for the replies.

Lady Crystal XOXO💋

During the warmer months I wear summer dress/cocktail dress, thought if its a private residence I tend to cover my tattoos since they are really appearent/easy to recognize. 

Winter, especially in places like ottawa, and if I have to walk even 10m im not wearing high heels or I change when getting to the room/house. Two years ago I slipt and tore ligaments in my ankle when going to an outcall on black ice and since then im coming in flat shoes and change ther elol

• Like 1

Something as simple as business casual in order to blend in. Some situations could require something a bit more classy, but should still avoid making herself the center of attention.

In my experience there is generally no one better at selecting what she should wear then the lady herself.  They are extremely good at assessing the situation and dressing appropriately.  

Usually they know the hotels and what would not draw attention based on the time of day etc.

I have had lots of women ask if I had any requests about wardrobe but I think if she picks something that she like and feels comfortable and sexy in I am gonna like it too.

I don't tend to have a specific look I am looking for so jeans and a tee shirt can be as sexy as anything.

Just my Opinion 

• Like 1

Business casual, or just plain casual is perfect! I like the girl next door look, and the lady can always wear something more provocative underneath for later! 😉 

• Like 1

The context makes a huge difference... if I am travelling and the lady is coming to meet me at a hotel I am fine with her dressing up if she wants to... 

If I am meeting a lady here in my home city I want us both to blend into the background.

Now that said if you take a few minutes and looks at some of the beautiful ladies on this site.... Well I might blend ... they will always stand out.

I want her to wear whatever she'll feel comfortable in. No clothing (guess a bad way to phrase it LOL) requests here (in my newbie days I did but I was a newbie).  Besides no matter what the lady is wearing, she makes the outfit, the outfit doesn't make her.

Besides a lady dressed at her worse still looks a far sight better than old me dressed at my best LOL

A rambling

RG

Just now, Greenteal said:

Unless it's a Halloween costume party, NOT like this:

article-0-1F40398900000578-190_306x623.jpg

I am thinking that if she turns up an my hotel room door I am letting her in and I hope everyone sees me with her ... lol

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ice4fun said:

I am thinking that if she turns up an my hotel room door I am letting her in and I hope everyone sees me with her ... lol

Imagine a real woman in that situation, remove the Hollywood filter and add real life consequences, that picture suddenly loses it's sexiness.

6 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

Imagine a real woman in that situation, remove the Hollywood filter and add real life consequences, that picture suddenly loses it's sexiness.

Well depends on the real women....

A pair of Jeans,Top,Boots (Not heels),and a nice coat,(Something Underneath),Plain Jane....and I'm comfortable. 

xoxo's👄

1 minute ago, Ice4fun said:

Well depends on the real women....

If a real street worker looks like that, she either an undercover cop or underaged. Reason more to avoid.

Jeans and a t-shirt is fine with me. I'm pretty easy going at home and do not expect my guest to dress up. 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Bianca Jaguar said:

Turning heads is fine...when you raise an eyebrow... that's when it's less appropriate. 😉

Well if we are being honest you have turned my head and raised my eyebrows amongst other things more than once 🙂

small.1963557365_Theladieinred.....jpg.66c9f7d7ea70fdd1750cec53401a735c.jpg.6190d5fc46da7d5eb0b4a48656780103.jpg

• Haha 1