Tiffany in moncton

Hey guys, just want too comment on her and let everyone know this post is not about me. 

Its about another lady who is advertising with the same name in Moncton. 

Only clarifying because I just had a client reach out and ask if this was regarding me.

thanks 😊

xo

Although TiffanyMarie has amazing reviews already, I'd just like to add she is a true professional and is certainly not the one who is getting these bad comments.

I have been on Cerb/Lyla since it's first year, and although frequently read the boards, I do no post much and dont do reviews typically.

Had TiffanyMarie not already had so many positive reviews, I would have made the exception and written one for her.  I enjoyed her hospitality last month.  In near 15 years of hobbying, when comparing looks / enthusiasm / massage ability (a major factor for me) / location and simply overall experience, she would certainly rate as the best SP I have seen. 

• Like 2

The Tiffany referenced as the subject of this thread is not  TiffanyMarie.

TiffanyMarie is a very beautiful and sexy Lady. My experiences with her have always been fantastic. Highly recommend going to visit with her. I will be!

2 hours ago, Tryanytry66 said:

The Tiffany referenced as the subject of this thread is not  TiffanyMarie.

TiffanyMarie is a very beautiful and sexy Lady. My experiences with her have always been fantastic. Highly recommend going to visit with her. I will be!

Thank you very much handsome..

looking forward to our next visit!

xo 😘