First, your link doesn't work. 

Second, credit card payments are nothing new. In the mid 90's I tried it once with a SP working from a motel room. The motel receptionist charged for a room but gave back cash minus a fee(not cheap), in order to pay the provider. It's not the most efficient way of doing business, but it worked and was safe.

Nowadays, if ladies use PayPal or other safe methods or transferring money, it's not an issue. But if they ask you direct credit or debit card information , you should certainly avoid at all cost or just pay cash.

8 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

First, your link doesn't work. 

Second, credit card paiements are nothing new. In the mid 90's I tried it once with a SP working from a motel room. The motel receptionist charged for a room but gave back cash minus a fee(not cheap), in order to pay the provider. It's not the most efficient way of doing business, but it worked and was safe.

Nowadays, if ladies use PayPal or other safe methods or transferring money, it's not an issue. But if they ask you direct credit or debit card information , you should certainly avoid at all cost or just pay cash.

Don't know why the link didn't work.  Fixed now. 

Second paiments is spelled payments. 

Lastly anyone who would use a CC, other than prepaid, is playing a risky game.  Especially with an unknown provider who looks to me to be using fake/stolen photos.  

Having been the victim of extortion, its cash only for me, forever, and zero "down payments" will be given.  I highly suggest all heed my folly. 

13 minutes ago, harboursmoke said:

Don't know why the link didn't work.  Fixed now. 

Second paiments is spelled payments. 

Lastly anyone who would use a CC, other than prepaid, is playing a risky game.  Especially with an unknown provider who looks to me to be using fake/stolen photos.  

Having been the victim of extortion, its cash only for me, forever, and zero "down payments" will be given.  I highly suggest all heed my folly. 

Blame the french auto-correct for the grammar violation. 😉

As for the use of a credit card, it again be used safely if done with a dose of common sense.

If you already have reservations on the authenticity of the provider, there no doubts that any form of electronic PAYMENTS is out of the question.

Enjoy your weekend.

I have never paid by CC/Debit but have met with ladies who offered that option. 

While undoubtedly Cash is the norm I have often used Email Transfer with ladies I had met in the past. 

The degree of risk associated with this industry is always dependent on the specific individuals involved. There are gentlemen who are very open about being active in the industry so their risk would be much less than someone like myself who is married and Playing behind my wifes back.

Like wise some ladies working in the industry are very public about their work but by far most are as dependent as us clients about discretion.

As with any industry there will be people who behave badly both ladies and clients included.  As such I don't think it would be correct to suggest that because a lady is involved in this industry their is inherently any greater risk especially if you do your homework as a client.

For those of us who need to hide our fun from a partner or spouse payments with a paper trail will always pose significant risk.  I setup a separate bank account for my play with online statement but almost got caught when the bank mailed out the new ATM card and it arrived while I was traveling... lucky for me I am quick thinking and was able to come up with a story.

By far the greatest risk in this industry is not being outed by the ladies who work very hard to protect us but is our very own actions that get sloppy over time.

Just my Opinion 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, clearbluesky15 said:

There was a reliable / friendly agency I used to use. They had a nice place, a nice big classic house.

At one point the local constabulary raided, and then, in a particularly aggressive move, then the local paper said that the LE went back through their records to find clients.

Any chance of something like this happening these days, in light of C-36?

I used a credit card for an incall service in tokyo. lol. The receptionist said it would appear discreetly on the bill. Appeared in my statement as some sort of consulting firm. They charged 5% or something like that. Cash is always going to be the best bet, but paypal and emt are used so often these days for sales of 2nd hand goods that nobody can really track what's what in transactions. If you're that paranoid then stick with cash.

On 11/24/2018 at 1:38 PM, clearbluesky15 said:

Lol, yeah... seems like odds climb. I wonder if any SPs take crypto currency ... monero, bitcoin, etc. is that even a thing?

... checks his bitcoin wallet... oh yeah... 20% less value then the last time I looked... hard to use a currency in freefall... maybe I'll just stick with cash :P.

I would suspect bitcoin would be accepted my many providers. They often pay their advertising fees with Bitcoins as those services usually have trouble maintaining credit card processors for long. Purchasing bitcoins in small amounts is a pain in the ass that usually requires, using cash to buy a pre-paid card of some kind, sending that card's info to someone selling bitcoins. Both transactions take a share of the money meaning providers often pay 2x what they should for bitcoins. 

Leolist (unlike Backpage) was accepting credit cards, not sure if it still is or not. I am sure one of the providers can chime in on that. If they are only accepting bitcoins now then you might find a provider who'd welcome them.

1 hour ago, Rambler1980 said:

I would suspect bitcoin would be accepted my many providers. They often pay their advertising fees with Bitcoins as those services usually have trouble maintaining credit card processors for long. Purchasing bitcoins in small amounts is a pain in the ass that usually requires, using cash to buy a pre-paid card of some kind, sending that card's info to someone selling bitcoins. Both transactions take a share of the money meaning providers often pay 2x what they should for bitcoins. 

Leolist (unlike Backpage) was accepting credit cards, not sure if it still is or not. I am sure one of the providers can chime in on that. If they are only accepting bitcoins now then you might find a provider who'd welcome them.

Leolist does accept cc's again 🙂

• Thanks 1