Britney • White

I was happy to see that the lovely Britney is back on the scene, now at CMJ. It was also a chance to visit the luxurious new downtown site, which is really convenient for me.

I saw Britney once before, a couple of years ago, and have been following her adventures on Twitter. When she announced a return, I jumped at the chance, and it was great to see her again. Tiny perfect body, a gymnast, fit and firm, and cute as they come. Nice skills in the shower and on the cot, and overall a very satisfying experience.

Good to be in touch again.

• Like 1

I originally met Brittney two years ago when she was working at another club.  At the time I was enthralled and noted “see again”!  Unfortunately she moved and I lost touch.  I was so pleased to recently see her profile at CMJ that I booked to catch up on this gem that had slipped away.

This was my first visit to the new CMJ downtown location and it is really well done.  I arrived a bit early to check out the place and was met by the stunning receptionist Misty.  Misty showed me around and was super friendly in answering all my questions.  Most rooms only have a standard massage table but they will give you the VIP room that has a day bed without extra charge if you don’t use the Jacuzzi tub.

Brittney came in and we just starred at each other for a minute.  She clearly remembered me after two years and her appearance hasn’t changed one bit!  Big hugs and reminisces followed like we were old friends.  She is a beautiful tiny dancer with a spinner body and great personality.          

After a few minutes we shed out clothes to jump in the shower.  The tube is wide so she gave me an incredible view while doing the splits as she got the shower going.  It was one of those images you will never forget!  We soaped and slid and explored while freely talking about what she had been up to.  Then off to the massage.

The room was a bit chilly so she jumped on my back for sensuous slides - and a bit of body warmth!  A great massage front and back before we agreed it was my turn to massage her.  She appreciated my technique and really enjoyed the attention to her perfect bum.  I think we were both a bit surprised by the comfort level in our mutual touches and I really enjoyed giving her pleasure.  At this point we decided that 45 minutes was not going to be enough and extended to the hour.  We cuddled a bit then she took control by treating me firmly, finishing me while discussing her personal kinky desires.  She is totally concerned with her client and read me to a tee.  A playful clean-up and a quick shower before saying goodbye and being shown out by the sexy Misty. 

It was a real pleasure to see this sexy, tiny woman again and her twitter @itslilmissb is highly entertaining too! 

I forgot to mention her other Twitter:  @cmjbrittney  

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.