Sign in to follow this  

Maria Divina very last update for this present visit of St-John & Halifax

Let's be direct & serious now just for 2 minutes ;-))) 

I am not going to do a "regular ad" 😄 

Very last update about my present visit

St-John, NB, 1 last possibility is tomorrow early morning until 8h45 as I will be leaving at 9AM

Halifax last possibilities: Tomorrow, 1 is from around dinner (5-6 pm) until 10-11pm max & the other one is Thursday's morning right before my return to my French country home in Quebec.

(et non, I am not from Montreal 😉I am living in the Nature in a cabin in the wood ) (and yes, I am speaking French and English with a strong French accent)

I invite you to visit my website to see all the details. I'm verified, established, many of my encounters have been recommended & very well reviewed as well, here & there 😉 

I certify to be discrete & very fun to be with, and quite very easy to get along with.  😄 

Seriously I prefer to be contacted by email [email protected] , it's giving you extra brownies points 😉  (ah zut, I should have bring brownies, my bad, next time ok? 😉 I'll give you a raining check -very to the point here today, let me tell you LOL )

But if you are straight to the point, not asking question just directly booking, I still required those following: a name, a brief presentation, city, your desire time & duration, the kind of encounter you would like (Sweet or Spicy),  a reference and/or a deposit. Be efficient if you would like to reserve by texto and please don't forget anything. The only question I will answer -and that's normal- is if I am still free. Other question might be by email. Ok? 😉 

So, thank you very much for your attention and to the pleasure to make further acquaintances or maybe, to see you again?  xox

Maria Divina xox

Edited by Maria Divina

Sign in to follow this