SkylarCMJ • MiddleEastern • 0579

1. Skylar from CMJ

Skylar is a very new girl at CMJ. I had seen one of her pictures and found her twitter page https://twitter.com/CmjSkylar.
    One night I sent her a message and she immediately replied on twitter. Since then we have been chatting back and forth. We shared a lot of common interest, from food to Martial arts and animals. It seems like she's done a lot of traveling also. 
    Today, I was in the mood for a massage and saw that she was on shift at CMJ downtown. I had not been to CMJ Downtown before, and it was only a few blocks from where I worked, so I thought this might be a reason to check out their new location and meet Skylar in person.
    When I arrived at CMJ, the receptionist let me in to the reception area. They have a nice lounge with a small bar and they may serve food. The place is nicely decorated, and she brought me up to a very large nice room, that had windows, mirrors and a nice modern shower and a nice leather couch. Very nicely decorated. A few minutes later Skylar entered the room. She is a spinner of middle eastern descent, very beautiful eyes and sexy smile. She immediately gave me a big hug and kiss, and was excited as I was to finally meet in person. She was wearing jean shorts that fit her shapely ass, and had great legs, she was wearing sleeveless black t-shirt that gave a great side boob view smile.gif. We chatted for a few moments and got undressed for our shower, She was slim and had nice breast that suited her petite size. 

In the shower we washed each other and explored each other's bodies to ensure that we were clean. Hot soapy fun smile.gif
    Then it was time to dry off and start the massage. She has a athletic background and gives a pretty firm massage that would release the knots in my back.
    We chatted constantly through the session, getting to know each other better. She gave me a few nice body slides and more massage. She asked me to flip, but this is where I offer to give her a reverse massage. She was eager to accept, I don't think that she has had many massages yet. Not sure why clients don't offer to massage the women, it's a lot of fun to explore their sexy bodies lol. She enjoyed my massage and said that I should work part time there smile.gif. I've been told that quite a few times.

Then it was my turn again. This time on my back, she massaged my legs and my chest, Most girls don't do the Chest after you flip. Then I asked her to do some front body slides. And she demonstrated a few different positions and techniques that the other girls had taught her. I must say she has learned a lot, but will get better with more experience. Then she started a nice long teasing finished, she has good techniques and was asking for feedback to make sure I was enjoying myself. After a pretty long time, I ended with a toe curling finished. I laid there twitching for a while, while she cleaned me off. We then took another shower to clean up, a few more kisses and it was time to get dressed and she led me to door and gave me a final hug and kiss. 

I had a very good time meeting her in person. She is new and is eager to learn, and will only get better with more experience. Give her a try, I'm sure you will be more then satisfied. If you meet her, tell her that "SomeGuy" recommended her. Will see her again sometime in the new year.

Dsp5di3WkAAfHLp.jpg

Edit / DeleteEdit Post   Quick reply to this messageReply   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote   Multi-Quote This Message Blog this Post