Melana at LeoList

She used to go by Tamika.

i have found any recent text message interactions with her to be weird and unpleasant... but have seen her a while ago and enjoyed my visit.

I seen Melana a while back,  and  I can honestly say her pics are real and recent. Also, service was great! BUT, somehow, she knew what Ladies I met, knew what Ladies I re-visited , and what Ladies I contacted. knew few other details details aswel. That was a bit creepy, so I never returned.  But like I say her pics are real and recent and service is great.                                              

When to see Melana (AKA Tamika) to night on a whim her pics made me do it and they did not disappoint she is very real and easy to talk to . 
I did not know what to expect as I had read reviews that it was strictly massage with happy ending ,nothing could be farther from the truth Hug and a Kiss at the door  then on to a great massage the experience was very GFE what happened between us shall stay that way because YMMV but that room got Hot and Steamy  with any lady .NOT A clock watcher  she is amazing .....Repeat HELL YA !

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rambler1980 said:

Anyone got a recent link to her ad

She takes it down when she is not in town but if she is in town the above link will take you to it .. She comes a couple of times a month she said ..

• Like 1

Saw Melana (tamika) a couple years ago..although great service..when she was in town I would get unexpected texts at any time with provocative pics telling me as much asking me if I would like to book again...her discretion was not the best..just a heads up

• Thanks 3