Grassy Lake ??

Hey new to the the site but been reading everyday for reviews . I’ve seen Tiffany a few times . Good massage you will leave with a smile on your face. I asked to massage her and she let me I recommend u ask her it was quite fun. 

9 hours ago, omabanjo87 said:

I asked to massage her and she let me I recommend u ask her it was quite fun. 

Can't say I've done this with Tiff but have with a few other regulars. Word of warning. They will come to expect it. So unless you want to spend half your massage time massaging them every time you go then don't set the precedent. Had one that for a while, till I broke her of it, I'd arrive and she'd just strip down and get on the table. Its fun once in a while but not every time. 

18 hours ago, omabanjo87 said:

Hey new to the the site but been reading everyday for reviews . I’ve seen Tiffany a few times . Good massage you will leave with a smile on your face. I asked to massage her and she let me I recommend u ask her it was quite fun. 

Did you leave her happy too?

On 4/4/2019 at 8:19 PM, Blue0012 said:

Can't say I've done this with Tiff but have with a few other regulars. Word of warning. They will come to expect it. So unless you want to spend half your massage time massaging them every time you go then don't set the precedent. Had one that for a while, till I broke her of it, I'd arrive and she'd just strip down and get on the table. Its fun once in a while but not every time. 

Can you PM me the providers that have allowed you to massage them. I have been studying massage and looking for some practice. 

Perhaps you should go to a few places, gain some trust with the masseuse then perhaps ask them

I can't see any masseuse letting you massage them on a 1st visit

8 hours ago, Lustful1961 said:

I can't see any masseuse letting you massage them on a 1st visit

This is the case I suspect. Those I've done this with were those I have had ongoing contact with and have taken the time to earn their trust. 

And again, as in my first post on this I recommended against it cause it never goes the way it does in your fantasy. 

The nice lady on Grassy Lake advertises on K regularly.

If you see an massage for $25 for hh and $40 for h, that is her.

Ive had 6 or so requests for her contact info, sorry that I don’t keep numbers on my phone.