Hotels do ask

I have encountered this a lot lately. When I call an out of town guest back at his hotel for verification the desk clerk will not put the call through with only a room number. They ask for a name and I am left looking foolish because I only have a first name or worse a fake name. So a lot of you guys don't want to provide a proper name and I don't want to book with someone who is not screened for safety or may not even be here in Ottawa. Yes, we get fake calls from guys who book an appointment and are sitting (and whacking)  on their couch in Florida or wherever. And yes it is possible to spoof an Ottawa hotel number. The only way to be sure is a call back. 

Maybe I should just get an advance deposit from out of town guests since they don't want to be forthcoming about info to verify that they are staying in an Ottawa hotel. 

Oh wait... how silly of me … you guys argue about providing a deposit also ! 

Gee... I guess the expectation is that I should book with a completely anonymous stranger whom I am not even sure is really in Ottawa.... and just hope that maybe it all magically works out ??

It still baffles me that a lot of you guys think you are entitled to 100% anonymity over our concerns for our safety and not having our time wasted from a business perspective.

What anonymity does mean in this business is that I will not misuse or disclose your information to anyone.... it does not mean that I am going to book with an anonymous stranger who may or may not even be in town.   

Edited by Guest

I personally don't have any problem with sharing my information with a lady who I am making an appointment with as I will normally have done my homework and ensured my safety and I understand she needs to ensure hers.

That said the current legal situation has made it more risky for men making a booking if they are not very careful. The law makes it a crime to purchase sex even though the lady is legally allowed to sell sex. So now the criminal risk is squarely on the client.

Now don't get me wrong the law changed a few years ago but with the exception of being more careful with my conversation it has not really changed my involvement.

The communication around the booking needs to in no way refer to the purchase of sex or specific sex acts and unfortunately the reputable ladies understand that and try to keep us clients safe but we want to always know what was included... lol

Maybe I am just old enough to remember book from a classified ad with no picture and absolutely no chit chat or discussion of the details.

We are lucky women have websites and twitter and Instagram and there are boards like this...do your homework and understand that there is always some risk when you are meeting a stranger and to make that risk reasonable for both parties there needs to be some give and take...

So worse case ... a person in a another city has your name?? 

Just my Opinion 

I agree with Bonniescot, This is why, I don't offer Outcalls. Mind you, I will accept an Outcall, if it's for an "Special Friend"/"Client", that I've have had the pleasure of meeting already. Other than that... No.. 

Being an Sp, there are already too many "Undesirables"..( That's what I call them".. Contacting daily. I'm not going to put up with them, on "Outcalls" also..  

Xoxo's ;)

Sorry, I should have specified. I don't offer outcalls either. This is for gentlemen who are from out of town booking incalls at my location but same idea since I am reserving the time for them (and not booking any other clients)  .. I want to be sure they are safe and really in Ottawa.  

Hugs to you too Katie.

And thank you  ice4fun for your mature and reasonable response. I have to believe that there are more like you out there !

Edited by Guest

I can see your frustration but I for one would NEVER give a provider I'm meeting for the first time my real name and the number. First contact is always a texting app. I've had way, way too many bad experiences to ever do anything else. Once we're established I'll volunteer my real name (but still use the texting app just because it's my preferred method of separating worlds). 

I've had numerous providers dick me around calling me or texting me at all hours to see if I want to book with them. I've had a provider (whom I never did meet) go berserk and threaten my life, my home, my family, threatened to call the cops and accuse me of rape (bear in mind I never did meet her). The trigger for her behaviour, she offered greek as an extra, I enquired the price and then declined the extra as it was outside my budget but wanted the regular FS she advertised....well that triggered her.  Then 24hrs later she messages me and says she has a special on if I want to book??? (WTF you just threatened to kill me and my whole family).  Just way, way, way too many crazy people out there. 

Likewise with deposits. 90% of deposit requests are scams. I'd never give a deposit on someone I haven't seen before. Exceptions might be for well established out of town visitors but that's not my cup of tea. 

I think it's frankly just no win from both the provider and client perspective. We both deal with time wasters and crazy people. 

I have found many a way to confirm with providers over the last decade, never having to have left my comfort zone of relative anonymity, never have made a deposit, and still I’ve been able  to confirm my genuine desire to meet. 

this forum, for example, has helped For verification! 

Did anyone actually read my post ? What I was talking about was that when you call back a hotel to verify that the client is indeed there … many of the front desks ask for a name and you are left in an awkward position when you don't have the name or give them the wrong name. 

If it is not an out of town guest , I only ask for a first name but I do still require a valid (not app or voip) phone number. 

As for this forum "verifying" you. It does not since you are still anonymous  in the respect of LE being able to find out who you are in the event of a violent date.

Likewise for apps which are almost impossible to find out a real identity from without a major court order.

I don't know what you guys think screening means... but it is supposed to provide the lady with enough verifiable  info that in the event of a violent date .. the client can be held accountable. That in itself also acts as a deterrent to guys with less than honorable intentions. 

Also many ladies ask for a minimum and reasonable deposit in order to ensure the client is sincere … especially if it is a longer date.

Really I don't think our (usually $50 or so) deposit requests are worth scamming for and putting ourselves out of business.

I agree that if the lady is asking for a large sum in advance that is suspicious. 

So carry on. If you feel more comfortable booking with a lady who will see an anonymous stranger. 

Another way of looking at it is that a provider who screens properly … cares about herself and her safety and the quality of clients she sees. 

Edited by Guest

I hear what you are saying Bonnie and like I said before I never have a problem with giving my name and a valid phone number

That said ladies like yourself are constantly being undermined by ladies who say they don't respond to apps but actually do... ladies who say they need a real name and real phone number but don't ask for that info when they are confirming a booking.   I realize there is nothing that can be done about this but it explains why many who are new to the lifestyle don't feel a need to give name and number.

In regards to deposits I agree there is a place for them in the industry .. Situations like:

1. Longer bookings

2. Client has a history of No Show

3. Discounted rates for pre-booking and Pre paying

4. Special bookings... (transportation cost or special venue)

5. When it is a lady I have seen before or who I see regularly (I have often paid in advance in these situations).

I will however say that I have never paid a deposit in advance for a first meeting and could only see myself doing that if the lady was extremely well known and had a great reputation.

Just my Opinion 

• Like 1

I agree that there are unsavoury people on both sides. I used to do outcalls but when I first started in the business, it was mandatory from providers that they wanted the full registered name and they got it. Granted it was a different era then but these days, I won’t take my chances wasting my time and risking my safety. If someone wants to see a specific SP, they will follow her protocol. I don’t deal with secret agent types although they do try. It’s a give and take with a client and SP. There are men and women out there who ruin it for the rest of us. I’ve just resigned myself to seeing my regular clients and anyone who causes me a headache, I stop seeing them. This business has changed and not for the better..

Edited by Nicolette Vaughn
  • Like 2

On 12/3/2018 at 9:49 AM, Rambler1980 said:

I can see your frustration but I for one would NEVER give a provider I'm meeting for the first time my real name and the number. First contact is always a texting app. I've had way, way too many bad experiences to ever do anything else. Once we're established I'll volunteer my real name (but still use the texting app just because it's my preferred method of separating worlds). 

I've had numerous providers dick me around calling me or texting me at all hours to see if I want to book with them. I've had a provider (whom I never did meet) go berserk and threaten my life, my home, my family, threatened to call the cops and accuse me of rape (bear in mind I never did meet her). The trigger for her behaviour, she offered greek as an extra, I enquired the price and then declined the extra as it was outside my budget but wanted the regular FS she advertised....well that triggered her.  Then 24hrs later she messages me and says she has a special on if I want to book??? (WTF you just threatened to kill me and my whole family).  Just way, way, way too many crazy people out there. 

Likewise with deposits. 90% of deposit requests are scams. I'd never give a deposit on someone I haven't seen before. Exceptions might be for well established out of town visitors but that's not my cup of tea. 

I think it's frankly just no win from both the provider and client perspective. We both deal with time wasters and crazy people. 

What txting app do you use. 

I would be interested in checking a few out, would allow me to prolong my meetings with some MA’s

Thank you.