Tuesday Rendezvous With **Katie** In Downtown Moncton (AKA-Country Girl Katie)xoxo's 👄👄

Gentlemen/Lovers,

My Name Is Katie....AKA-(Country Girl Katie)
I'm A Mature,Curvy (With Curves),(Part-Time)Service Provider.Having Long Brunette Hair,Dark Brown Eyes,And Soft Skin. I Love To Laugh,Joke,Snuggle & Cuddle,And Converse With My Special Friends.Making It An Experience Not Just An Encounter.Catering To Selected,Respectful Gentlemen. 

Taking Pleasure Engaging In Fine Companionship,Conversing, Establishing Relationships/Connections. Partaking In Massage And Touch.Naturally Having You Feeling Comfortable And At Ease.Our Time Together Is Always Well Spent,(Non-Rushed) Dates.Providing A Clean,Relaxed Atmosphere.Always Having The Utmost Respect For My Special Friends.Cleanliness And Discretion Is Highly Assured And Expect The Same In Return.Fetish Friendly.Showers Are Available For Your Convenience. 

InCalls (Private Location) 
Outcalls (Available To Established Friends)  

**Please Note**(For Your Discretion) If Im Unable To Respond Right Way (Approx 30 mins), I Won't Resond Back, Unless I Have Your Permission,(I'm Not Ignoring You) I Would Never Want To Cause A Situation,On Your Part.If You Wish A Response Back (Please, Say "Respond Back").Otherwise,Your More Than Welcome,To Keep Trying To Contact Me (Within Reason).

-Text Is Preferred Method Of Contact

-Voice Call Is Needed,To Confirm Our Time Together 

Email- [email protected]
Contact Number (506)871-8869

Thank-You In Advance

Cheers **Katie** xoxo's 👄