Sign in to follow this  

Dangerously delicious androgynous cutie

What do we know about Aspen Wilde?

They are a free-spirited, delightfully androgynous and intellectually scintillating companion. Their sparkling blue eyes hold a glimmer of mischief and mirth. A lithe body that moves with a clumsy kind of grace. They are curious- about you, about the world, and the many sensory and intellectual experiences to be discovered. A swimmer. An armchair geographer. Irreverent and unpretentious to the core.

I specialize in creating long-lasting connections that stimulate the mind, body and spirit. I love to be brought along on an adventure, see new sights, taste new delights. At the same time, an afternoon or evening in is often just the thing for deeper and more intimate explorations.

I am an expert at facilitating relaxation and ease. I take the provision of pleasure quite seriously, but in a lighthearted way. I give of myself generously, which is why I try to maintain a low volume of clientele, in order to maintain the balance and serenity necessary to bring my best self to every encounter.

For more information on me, my rates, and how to book, please visit my website at http://wildecompanion.com. References or another form of screening are a must, and deposits are required for all longer encounters.

Until we meet,

Aspen Wilde

fbhjbfhrjbr.jpg

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this