Where to go next ?

Hey guys! 

Gia here, some of my girls and myself were planning a weekend get away somewhere within Canada. I’m hoping that my fellow Lyla folk will help shed some light on where we should go? 

Looking for somewhere that will be both benifical and safe for working.

Thanks in advance ☺️

Much love,

-Gia Mia 

On 12/5/2018 at 4:11 PM, Gia said:

Hey guys! 

Gia here, some of my girls and myself were planning a weekend get away somewhere within Canada. I’m hoping that my fellow Lyla folk will help shed some light on where we should go? 

Looking for somewhere that will be both benifical and safe for working.

Thanks in advance ☺️

Much love,

-Gia Mia 

I have always found that Calgary and Ottawa are two great cities to get away to..

Both can be chilly this time of year but almost anywhere in Canada will be. Maybe all the more reason to stay inside and have fun!

wherever you go.. please promise to come back. You are exceptional and I can’t wait to meet you again. Maybe even with one of your friends!

ML

17 hours ago, MassageLover-613 said:

I have always found that Calgary and Ottawa are two great cities to get away to..

Both can be chilly this time of year but almost anywhere in Canada will be. Maybe all the more reason to stay inside and have fun!

wherever you go.. please promise to come back. You are exceptional and I can’t wait to meet you again. Maybe even with one of your friends!

ML

From my understanding while Calgary can be good it can also be expensive and can be risky from a booking perspective... lots of ladies working there.

I know of two ladies I have met who told me that they paid top dollar for a good location to host and then never got any bookings... and these were very reputable and beautiful ladies.

Just my 2 cents

I am sure that most of the guys on here will suggest their own location as let face it we are all greedy perverted men lol

Joking aside I would love to see you visit St. John's...  I don't know what the market is like here but I can tell you that we no longer get as many top tier ladies as we used to.  Some visiting ladies have told me there are too many no shows and that the number of local ladies operating at bargain basement prices means men always want a bargain.  

I would suggest you fine a few places as options and do some prebooking ads... then go to what ever place looks best .

Just my Opinion

Ottawa is  an awesome city to visit. If you want to work you can and there are many amazing things to do . My favourite attraction is a beautiful  spa that has many rooms , waterfalls  and delicious food . They  have holistic massage people on , rooms for reading or whatever where there is only  silence. I believe it is an hour drive , but so worth it .

Also some of the gentlemen  are very kind and helpful. After a few trip in I met gents that always picked me up at the airport and took me shopping for my groceries.  Also upon leaving gents  would interrupt their day to get me to the airport.

The city itself is beautiful and inviting . Best of luck choosing .

• Like 1