Sign in to follow this  

Ordering random items

Guest L*x* B

So, I ordered, from a Local store, certain items. Small pizza, cherry blasters, diet ginger ale, condoms and tampons. Minga, the guy, said to me, upon me paying " I'm pretty sure, the thing you would have missed, would've been the cherry blasters", backhanded comment, as usual. I said "yup"....I felt so angry, but I didn't act on it in verbal context. Yay for me..still hurt my feelings. But then again, Whores are empty Souls that are not allowed to have feelings. Atleast some, are nice. 

On 12/8/2018 at 10:36 PM, Lexi Bourgeau said:

So, I ordered, from a Local store, certain items. Small pizza, cherry blasters, diet ginger ale, condoms and tampons. Minga, the guy, said to me, upon me paying " I'm pretty sure, the thing you would have missed, would've been the cherry blasters", backhanded comment, as usual. I said "yup"....I felt so angry, but I didn't act on it in verbal context. Yay for me..still hurt my feelings. But then again, Whores are empty Souls that are not allowed to have feelings. Atleast some, are nice. 

Some people are just ass holes and what they say reflects more on them anyone else.   In my opinion the only time someone else's opinion matters is when I value that person in my life and even then I look at what might be driving the comment.

Just my Opinion