Jess • White • LL • 0276

Saw the stunning Jess ( AKA Juicy Jess AKA Jessica) what a treat!!! Incall was a nice hotel, booking was super easy and she is friendly right from the start.

When she opened the door I was floored her pics are amazing but when you see her in person she’s even more so. She’s very playful and as she undressed her body somehow keeps getting more amazing. 

Won’t  go into details but I will share that she is not GFE but really knows how to please. Everything safe and it was fantastic. She takes direction well and was incredible in multiple positions. Amazing tight body (among other things), beautiful face, super skills and a very friendly attitude.  She is not to be missed.

ML

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

I had the opportunity to spend some time with Jess last night.  She is amazing in all aspects of what she does.  Her attitude, her playfulness, her sex appeal. She is the complete package, a small package with a big personality.  She is very attractive and has many sexy features, from her long hair to her great ass, bedroom eyes and sultry lips that unfortunately you can't kiss. I could of just spent the time watching her move around the house, but I'm glad we moved to the bedroom and that is about all I need to say, other than I hope to have the chance to do it all over again.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I've seen Jess a few times, and can completely agree with the two above posters.  She is a ball of energy, beautiful, and really down to earth.  If you enjoy smaller women, spinner types - you can't go wrong with her.  

• Like 1

Ok so saw Jess again recently and the experience just keeps getting better. Met her at her incall location after finding a time that worked. Had the honour of seeing her in her black fishnet outfit with tiny jewels on it. She said it was brand new and I got to see it first!!! It is now prominently featured in her current ads. I had an even better time with her the second time than I did the first.

To prove how much fun I had.... I saw her at 2 pm and returned the same day at 8 for another dose of the amazing Juicy Jess.

Not a typo... for the first time ever I saw the same provider two times in the same day. On this second visit we tried something that she had never experienced ( all within her limits and restrictions) and we had a blast.

She is super hot, can hold a great conversation and seemed genuinely nice and non judgmental. Knows how to please and is very vocal when she does.

Ill be back no doubt but need to catch my breath

ML

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I want to keep her all to myself but know that ain’t the deal.  Be extra good to her boys.  She is a gem.

• Like 1

Saw Jess today for the first time. 

Agree with all the above. She is super sweet and a ball of energy. 

Her body is an 11/10 No joke. Totally the kind of girl I find super hot. 

Definitely all safe service, which I prefer anyway. She still makes it an experience to remember (and repeat). And I’ll for sure be back. I think I have a new fave. 

• Like 2

Recently met Jess myself and will not disagree with any of the previous posts, amazing young lady! I found my session to be much more intimate than I expected. I'm not sure if this was simple chemistry, the fact I booked for an extended session or a fortunate combination of both but to be honest, I wouldn't change a thing about the time we spent together. My expectations were exceeded and for me, this goes well beyond the physical aspect of the encounter.

I eagerly look forward to my next visit. What more can I say than that?

• Like 2

Yes myself and other friends agree. She makes it feel like a date and she is interested ...a real professional job and should be in Hollywood ..hopefully we can get a variety of woman with the same attitude..

So fortunate to have here in Hali

• Like 2

Repeat rec.  Not sure I have ever given an SP two recs before.  Saw this sweetie once again.  The only thing I can recommend is to become a regular and earn her trust.  She I is outstanding in all see does and the above comments are spot on.  New digs for entertaining a select few.  Includes pole dancing, lap dancing and bedroom fun.  Can’t wait until the next special occasion.  5 stars.

• Thanks 1

Other than she was an hour late, I was pleased. I would describe her as sexy cute. She started with a strip tease, which I loved as it got me so hard. She was a bit tipsy but I didn't mind and I don't think it affected her services. I had to cut the appointment short because she was so late and I had to be up early; otherwise I wouldn't have "rushed" it. Very happy I saw her.

• Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.