Jordyn • White • LL • 5822

Had the opportunity to meet the lovely Jordyn yesterday ("Juicy Jordyn" in her LL ad). I think she said she was around 5'2". I didn't see any reccos for her yet, and I don't TOFFT often, but there was something special about her photos, which are 100% accurate. She does duos with Taylor, as well. She isn't on Lyla yet, but I told her about this site, so hopefully she will join soon.

Fellas, I'm SO glad I met her. It was a bit last minute for me  - I had had  a couple drinks, but she was sweet, accommodating, and booking was straightforward. Her in-call location in Dartmouth was safe, with discrete access.

She's gorgeous.

Those eyes, that hair.. wow.

I was VERY happy to be there. I felt at ease right away (well, a bit nervous, as we all are when we meet someone new).

I wish i had booked 2 hours, as we had such a good time. We chatted about so many things, and I was in no rush to leave, we had such a great connection, chemistry, what have you. It felt very real. Activities were fun, passionate and highly enjoyable. I will definitely see her again, for that, and because she's a really nice person. Its the next day, but I'm still thinking about her.

Edited by Jeastman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

I had the pleasure of seeing Jordyn again this evening. Even better than the first time. She's very down to earth, and a lot of fun. I wish I could see her more often, but alas. Fella's, treat her right!

• Like 2

Jordan has been around off and on for a few years, used to go by Cherry, thought she had a review on here but couldn’t find.  I saw her a few times a while back and enjoyed myself.  Some of her photo posted are posted are from over a year ago but can confirm they are accurate.  Was a good time and do recommend if you like a friendly outgoing lady with nice curves.  Was a complete, safe, GFE. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.