Zaara Khan • IndoCanadian • 2027

I am really negligent in posting this recommendation. I met Zaara during her last visit during the fall and it was an amazing experience.

Before we met, I read through her website, pictures, reviews  and biographical material. Some people just glance over this information; drawing out only a partial overview of the depth and sensuality of the time and that could be spent together.

In person and as described, Zaara was a beautiful, well-dressed and attractive woman and the combination of her personality, charm, wit and sensuality lingered throughout the session.  

Sometimes the pace was slow and drawn out; alternatively, the pace rapidly escalated. It was hard to identify where one phase ended and another started.

Time with a strikingly beautiful woman like Zaara can be remarkable, especially one that leaves you feeling like you have taken part in a pleasurable shared sensory overload.

I am really looking forward to seeing her again.

I also had the good fortune to meet Zaara Khan at the new Allegra incall downtown during her October visit to Ottawa. I first discovered her several months ago (advertising as Sasha Wellington) and had tried to see her on several occasions but somehow things hadn’t worked out. During her October tour the stars aligned.

Zaara met me at the door and she is a delight to behold. She is a tiny young spinner of East Indian decent, very pretty and exotic. Zaara reached up for a few light kisses which quickly became more passionate as we got to know each other.

I excused myself for a quick shower and then the fun began. Zara’s ads are quite descriptive, and give a pretty good idea of what services might be expected. While I didn’t partake in all offered services, we did discuss them so I can confirm they are available (YMMV).

Zaara has a very natural look with no ink or piercings. She is an enthusiastic and attentive lover. She wants to know what you like so she can please you and she gets so into it that I had to slow her down a couple of times. She also enjoys receiving and lets you know how much she’s enjoying herself.

If you’re looking for some fun with a sweet young exotic beauty, I can highly recommend Zaara. She is planning to be back in Ottawa this Wednesday, December 12th.

Edited by Aficionado
Updated to add reference to upcoming visit

I ran across Zaara’s website and Twitter account some months ago and became a big fan. Her pictures are amazing - a gorgeous figure, perfectly attired and provocatively posed. What really caught my attention though were the witty, cutting, humourous and hot responses she gave to the Curious Cat questions. I wanted to meet this lady and put a face to the name. When she announced her plans to visit Ottawa in mid-January, I quickly booked. 

She answered the door in a black silk teddy and my first impression was wow! A beautiful smile, friendly and outgoing. There was not a second of awkwardness. We got to know one another better over a glass or two of wine. She is smart, lending more evidence to my theory that brains and a great imagination make for lots of fun when the clothes come off. 

I will not spoil any surprises but I can assure you that she looked after me very well. She’s attentive, checking to confirm all along that everything was to my liking. It sure was! Her body is amazing. Smooth skin, a perfect rear view, and breasts that are decadent. Again wow is the best word.  

I hope she comes back to Ottawa soon. I will repeat. Zaara if you are reading this: don’t make me drive to Toronto! 

I don’t always write reviews, and when I do, I never take this long to finish them...

Why is this different this time? 

I had the pleasure of meeting Zaara about 10 days ago while she toured in Ottawa - I’m still recovering from it.

This being our first meetup, I followed her recommendation and booked the suggested 90 minutes session.

I was welcomed by the greatest of smiled, and a glass of Baco Noir.

We chatted and teased each other for the following 20 something minutes before moving to a more horizontal setting.

Everything else while stay between her and I, but I must take a moment to mention a few things:

• her look: she’s everybit as gorgeous as her pictures suggest she is. Special mention to her perky yet soft breasts.
  • her personality: she is a sweetheart, time with her just flies.
  • her skills: every encounters are unique and require efforts from both parties. This being said, her oral skills are just off the chart. I have NEVER had so much pleasure given to me the she did. I’m still weak in the knees thinking about it.

Zaara is a MUST see - and see, and see...

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.