Looking to become a regular client

My boyfriend and I have gone through the different websites over and over and always end up picking a different girl. I haven’t found one I have clicked with yet. I’m really into women and he likes to be a part of the experience as well. Does anyone have any recommendations? We’ve also been screwed over a couple times so I’m trying to find a safe way to do this

Thanks in advance for the help

Bedford, NS

• Like 2

Guest MelanieRose

I'm pretty sure Katherine see's couples! You can find her here on lyla! Shes gorgeous, but also very friendly and easygoing. I would say myself too but I dont have experience with couples (yet). I'm sure you would be pleased with Katherine, Msmanda or Dirty blonde Stephanie 🙂

There are many b great girls on here who see couples. I do see couples and I am legitimately bisexual. I love being with women as much as men. Also as Stephanie(dirtyblondesteph) has been mentioned she also would be awesome and do see individuals and couples as a duo together. 

Hope you find what your looking for. Xo

• Like 4

Thank you Melanie , yes I do see couples . All the ladies here are a fine choice. 

Melanie If you are interested just let people know. Everyone has a first everything . Just be honest with anyone who inquires  and from time spent with you I’m sure you can delight the right couple. 😊

• Like 2

looks like there are lots of options for you guys ... and from all their pictures I don't think there is a bad option lol

Katherine

MsManda

Kylie Jane

DirtyBlondeSteph

I am starting to miss not getting to Halifax more regularly... damn Retirement lol

• Thanks 1

Id like to mention on a personal level that I had a wonderful experience with @Katherine in a duo, you definitely won't go wrong there also. And like I said our part of the world is full of wonderful ladies. So please support them. 

• Like 2

Guest MelanieRose

On 12/13/2018 at 8:01 PM, Katherine said:

Melanie If you are interested just let people know. Everyone has a first everything . Just be honest with anyone who inquires  and from time spent with you I’m sure you can delight the right couple. 😊

I'm open to seeing couples, just haven't had any serious inquiries yet. But it sounds like a lot of fun 🙂

Do any of the other girls have sites or somewhere I can find out more information. I definitely find Ms Manda amazing, have checked out her website and Twitter  I will definitely be giving her a try, but I want to have the right fit too

• Like 1

On 1/18/2019 at 4:36 PM, Girlonfire said:

Do any of the other girls have sites or somewhere I can find out more information. I definitely find Ms Manda amazing, have checked out her website and Twitter  I will definitely be giving her a try, but I want to have the right fit too

I see couples. Www.brookediamond.info and @brookediamond2969 on instagram