Brianna James • White • 1312

Good evening,

First of all I would like to apologize to Brianna if you end up reading this recommendation. My words will not do you justice!

I had the pleasure of meting Miss. Brianna James on multiple occasions. Each time we have meet was better then the pervious time as each visit we got to know more about one an other. Great personality, conversationalist, down to earth, very simple and most impotantly never makes you feel rushed.

If you are looking for a Girl Friend Experience all I can say she is the one. From your first encounter she has always made me feel very comfortable and that I was the only important to her. She is the woman next door (girl next door!!) with the addition of having a beautiful body.

I could go on for hours about her. I will leave some things for you to discover. Unfortunately I will not discus your time together. All I can say is that when your encounter comes to an end I can not wait for you next one witch NEVER comes fast enough!

If you have the opportunity of meting her do not hesitate you will not regret it.  

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.