Red Hot Cougar Lana

If you do a search on this site for ‘red hot cougar’ there are many different discussions about her. Hope this helps. 

On 1/20/2019 at 6:03 PM, Thomas2018 said:

Used to see Lana regularly as she relocated from place to place.  She likes cats and believes God is a female

What you dislike about a provider isn’t what a recommendation is for, or am I wrong? You’ve posted sly, negative, sarcastic comments about two providers now. Is that what you’ve come here for? There is a difference between a review and a recommendation.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Cjthomas said:
On 1/20/2019 at 5:03 PM, Thomas2018 said:

Used to see Lana regularly as she relocated from place to place.  She likes cats and believes God is a female

What you dislike about a provider isn’t what a recommendation is for, or am I wrong? You’ve posted sly, negative, sarcastic comments about two providers now. Is that what you’ve come here for? There is a difference between a review and a recommendation.

I agree he went a bit too far. Better report and let the mod take care of it.

On 2/2/2019 at 11:07 AM, Greenteal said:

I agree he went a bit too far. Better report and let the mod take care of it.

You have got to be kidding!  What world are you people living in?   Are you all mind readers and self appointed guardians?   You have not at all understood my words.  If you represent the mentality here, you can have this space.  Man I feel icky just from responding to you!  Next stop out of here.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Thomas2018 said:

You have got to be kidding!  What world are you people living in?   Are you all mind readers and self appointed guardians?   You have not at all understood my words.  If you represent the mentality here, you can have this space.  Man I feel icky just from responding to you!  Next stop out of here.

First, I wasn't the one who raised concerns about your comment. Second, I actually tried to defend you in another thread(now deleted) where you criticized someone's breasts.

And finally. If you don't want to be misinterpreted, use better words and avoid criticizing ladies.

Other than that, have a nice day.

1 hour ago, Greenteal said:

First, I wasn't the one who raised concerns about your comment. Second, I actually tried to defend you in another thread(now deleted) where you criticized someone's breasts.

And finally. If you don't want to be misinterpreted, use better words and avoid criticizing ladies.

Other than that, have a nice day.

So you admit he was being critical yet you defended his criticism and now you criticize him for criticizing? Very confusing. @Thomas2018 I understand that icky feeling it is how your posts made me feel.

3 minutes ago, Cjthomas said:

So you admit he was being critical yet you defended his criticism and now you criticize him for criticizing? Very confusing. @Thomas2018 I understand that icky feeling it is how your posts made me feel.

That's pretty hilarious.

In an attempt to give the benefit of the doubt to a newcomer, I become the common punching bag.

Have a nice day.

On 2/7/2019 at 9:52 AM, Cjthomas said:

On 2/7/2019 at 10:01 AM, Greenteal said:

That's pretty hilarious.

In an attempt to give the benefit of the doubt to a newcomer, I become the common punching bag.

Have a nice day.

Thank you Mr.Thomas . First I am pretty sure this lady isn’t even a member of this board. I had noticed some very mean and inappropriate comments and did find out she isn’t a member here . So she doesn’t even know what is being said nor is she able to speak out . I did let her know and she contacted  the MOD and asked for them to be removed which he did. 

I later received a very nice call from her to thank me and take me to dinner . I met a very nice lady that had been in buisness for some time.  If we are in buisness for a long time that means we have regulars who support us. Otherwise we would not be here. 

Gentleman  and critics , would you go to work every day if you weren’t paid.? I think not . What a waste of time . She had a nice place and owns a car . She also lives alone. So in spite of the snide comments and criticism she is doing quite well . So I do believe she must be doing something right . I know she has a long list of regulars , more than the average lady . 

So why oh why the constant snipes toward her . Why not just refrain from visiting and see someone more of your taste . If she was doing something wrong then by all means let each other know. 

The fact that she is the age she is , owns cats , has another buisness must pale in the service she must deliver. Otherwise she would not enjoy prosperity as a single lady. 

I don’t think I have seen many positive comments regarding her. She isn’t hurting one soul and minds her buisness.  Perhaps it’s time to leave her alone and let her live her life ?

All I can say is she acted very appreciative towards me and I had a very nice time the day I met her. 😊

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Used to see Lana regularly as she relocated from place to place.  She likes cats and believes God is a female.

Have you had the privalige of meeting God ? God may well be a woman or perhaps a transgendered person ......

Used to see Lana regularly as she relocated from place to place.  She likes cats and believes God is a female.

• Like 2

Thank you Katherine for your point of view. It”s been a number of years now but I too have met and enjoyed my time with Lana and don’t understand  why some have the need to make snide or sarcastic remarks about her. Especially on a recommendation board. I am coming to find no matter what

group of adults I communicate with there will always be a few who are more immature than others.

• Like 3

Are you predisposed to look for negative comments?  Fake news! Read again, I was stating facts, I like cats as well and have a very different opinion of who what or if as it relates to God.  None of these reflect poorly on me ao why in "God's name do you think it reflects poorly on Lana?   What is wrong with you all?

On 2/6/2019 at 10:28 PM, Thomas2018 said:

Some of the people in here are unreal, they will attack you for anything. Especially the truth

Have to be careful to not attribute to malice what is possibly just misunderstanding?  Giving the benefit of the doubt, I will chalk it up to the latter.  On the other hand, it is not helpful to point out that an individual has many negative comments as someone here did while criticizing myself.  Ironic?

On 2/26/2019 at 5:02 PM, Thomas2018 said:

Are you predisposed to look for negative comments?  Fake news! Read again, I was stating facts, I like cats as well and have a very different opinion of who what or if as it relates to God.  None of these reflect poorly on me ao why in "God's name do you think it reflects poorly on Lana?   What is wrong with you all?

Only as much as you seem to be predisposed to making comments that can clearly be misinterpreted. If in gods name it upsets you so  to be misunderstood perhaps you should consider leaving out comments that can be misinterpreted.

• Thanks 1

I don't want to offer an opinion on the comments here, but I just want to chime in and say a few things in support of Lana so that some future reader of this thread won't be afraid to book with her after reading this thread. 

She's legit, she's very attractive and very friendly, very professional, great communication and just all around a nice person. I've only seen her once myself and her level of service was terrific, her prices are also terrific, I took advantage of a MSOG offer she had on at the time and spent I think 90 minutes with her in a totally clean, inviting apartment with no rush from her at all. Her and I just didn't have 'chemistry', but that's just a me/her thing, there's lots of popular providers I've seen once and just didn't click with so that's on me, not her. 

Given her long history in the industry she has steady repeat business so that should speak volumes about her.  It's also great Nova Scotia can support a diversity of providers both in body shape, age, race, personality and services so that everyone can find that person they really like. I originally was going to mention some things that make her charming in my eyes, but I feel anything I say could be misconstrued as a back handed compliment or negative so removed them all, I just think you should experience Lana for yourself and even if you don't repeat with her you won't ever feel you wasted your time and money. 

Edited by Rambler1980
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

She is not even a member here to say anything about herself. .   I took the liberty of inviting her for lunch   and asked  her if she wanted to join this board so at least she could speak for herself.  She is a very nice lady and for sure a bit eccentric but very sincere and hard working.

I told her what was going on here and she doesn't care . She  puts her heart into her service and many loyal repeat clients that worship here. We  all different skills and gifts  and offer something unique that attracts regulars .   Age, size, whatever , big mouth like me . 😉 . If you line 5 lady's up maybe 3 really like me and 2 find me loud, opinionated and too much to the point. 

Every lady has a style that attracts a certain someone. , That is great , we all get a share and you gents have choices. I can say for sure she is a very nice lady , honest and hard working .  Oh yes , her cats.............   my house is spotless and I'm never telling how many cats i have , so there. 😮  

• Like 5

Hi I'm actually trying to contact her at the moment would be able to hel me out (website link is  not working)