This is a recurring topic and a question of taste. It's something that should be discussed before a session.

Would recommend this thread on the subject:

Never met one I did not like

R2DH5STHVP6KJ_pussy-preference-hairy-trimmed-or-shaved.jpg.1db7eea22199aa2cd4c26e52bb9e6c2d.jpg97819.jpg.9c766853a94ab9da92dd53b7a706bd2e.jpg

Both are sexy

I would speculate that in this lifestyle shaved or well trimmed would be the mainstream

In my experience ladies prefer shaved or trimmed when it comes to providing oral but their biggest preference would be hygienic 

Just my Opinion 

• Like 3

Hmmm well on my end...Gentlemen...if you shave it I'll lick it 😄😂

Well groomed is so much better imo 😉 

Edited by Bianca Jaguar
  • Like 6

4 hours ago, Ice4fun said:

Never met one I did not like

R2DH5STHVP6KJ_pussy-preference-hairy-trimmed-or-shaved.jpg.1db7eea22199aa2cd4c26e52bb9e6c2d.jpg97819.jpg.9c766853a94ab9da92dd53b7a706bd2e.jpg

Both are sexy

I would speculate that in this lifestyle shaved or well trimmed would be the mainstream

In my experience ladies prefer shaved or trimmed when it comes to providing oral but their biggest preference would be hygienic 

Just my Opinion 

That is so hot. Thank you as it will be in my memory bank for awhile.

Personally I prefer a bush on the mound but shaved (or waxed) below. 

As for men, I prefer bare. However, if it's coarse I don't enjoy prickly. So would rather bush then prickly.  So if guys are choosing to shave, please shave closely when visiting. For those that have fine hair shaved please.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Meaghan McLeod said:

As for men, I prefer bare. However, if it's coarse I don't enjoy prickly. So would rather bush then prickly.  So if guys are choosing to shave, please shave closely when visiting. For those that have fine hair shaved please.

I think that is the biggest thing from my standpoint in regards to her as well. There is a certain turn off with a "stubble". I don't mind hair or smooth but the in between just seems weird to me.

As for me, I keep myself completely smooth down there, partly for the ladies but mostly just because I don't like hair around my genitals. I'd like to do laser removal at some point. 

• Thanks 2

22 hours ago, Meaghan McLeod said:

I'm like you and I also appreciate the pic. Lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/12/2018 at 7:00 PM, Meaghan McLeod said:

7 hours ago, Jessica Rain said:

I'm like you and I also appreciate the pic. Lol

The picture is great but I never should have posted it .... I am gonna ruin my new phone if I keep licking the screen

🙂

tumblr_m99bshutco1rwpxplo1_500.jpg.389fee9529b0c3b4f3934c06e22c5790.jpg

• Haha 3

On 3/8/2019 at 7:24 AM, gogofmagog said:

Never met a courtesan that wasn't shaved....  

You haven’t met us all 😉

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NotchJohnson said:

This is from a kids book, Brenda's beaver needs a barber

Could be worst:

ab9006d8d242a7f113bb053d688243b8.jpg

On 3/13/2019 at 6:06 PM, NotchJohnson said:

This is from a kids book, Brenda's beaver needs a barber

There is NO WAY that is a kid's book.  If it is, it is blatantly being naughty!  OMG!  Toooo funny! 😄❤️

Post it again so I can like it again! 😉

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Raquel Brooks said:

There is NO WAY that is a kid's book.  If it is, it is blatantly being naughty!  OMG!  Toooo funny! 😄❤️

Post it again so I can like it again! 😉

This is quite real and part of a collection of satirical children books.

The series is called "Reach around books" and includes titles like "Suzy Likes to Look at Balls", "Come Swing with Us", "Spank the Monkey Lends a Hand" and "Put Tony's Nuts in Your Mouth!".

I would see nothing wrong reading those to kids under four. But older could get awkward.

Those are all available on Amazon.

A short landing strip is ok, as long as it doesn't interfere with the view. 

I am well man icured as well, again, so as not to interfere with the view. 

Don't mind a little fur on the kitty at all! It kind of traps some moisture and natural scent, and like Robert DeNiro I love the scent of a woman. I certainly understand why some shave clean so as not to trap moisture though. Honestly, shaved clean or some hair are both good with me. Went to a nude beach once in the Caribbean, a few euro-ladies with full bush and arm pit hair, a bit much. I'm sure deodorants and perfumes were designed to keep dogs like me from sniffing😁

• Like 1

On 5/14/2019 at 8:16 AM, winerdiner said:

Don't mind a little fur on the kitty at all! It kind of traps some moisture and natural scent, and like Robert DeNiro I love the scent of a woman. 

Was not DeNiro. Was Al Pacino.

ScentOfAWoman.jpg

I do like something down there for a couple of reasons. It's a rarity to find a lady who doesn't shave to the wood these days so it's like finding a unicorn. The other reason is I come from a generation when ladies seldom fully shaved so it's a little nostalgic for me.

A regular lady I see recently went on an extended vacation and made me promise to be her first client on her return if she came home with a full bush. It was a total turn on, I couldn't stop petting it lol.

• Like 2

I usually keep mine shaved or a landing strip - depends how I feel that day. I'm also down to provide "au natural", all one needs to do is ask.

As for men, my preference is trimmed as I so enjoy some body hair, but I enjoy shaved too. Honestly, as long as he's comfortable (and clean), then I'm comfortable.

• Like 1