Tips included

I've had girls, most recently Alice from Henderson, tell me its important to change names cause men like to try 'new things'. I told her, its not new its just a new name. It makes your regulars have a hard time finding you, and those that have tried you and preferred someone else, annoyed when they unknowingly try you again. 

Yes , the good old days when Sky Peace was around and everyone kept a low profile ... Then Forever showed up... lol .. Stealing staff and Jamming up the free Ad space with fake names and Pics... gotta love free enterprise! 

So if they have ad on Leo List does that mean all ladies offering more than just massage ?? Anyone visited recently??

my 4 hand experience was not good, don't expect anything magical...just 4 lazy hands on your body. good thing tip was included.

They had a girl in from BC (Tina)  she just left, was only here a week...  bigger menu... maybe why they listed on LL... nice looking, slim, 39yrs.. Wasn't willing to stick it out to build a client base went back to work in BC..

5 hours ago, Greenteal said:

Just a reminder that if you don't have any good things to say, just don't say anything at all.

Disagree. This is a review board. If someone has a less than stellar experience, it’s courteous to let the rest of us know, respectfully. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JLeeLewis said:

Disagree. This is a review board. If someone has a less than stellar experience, it’s courteous to let the rest of us know, respectfully. 

To quote the rules:

PLEASE READ THESE RULES:
- Post only positive recommendations! This is not a review board!

Are you looking for BAD reviews of who to avoid?? If so you came to the wrong place but if you ask about a specific lady that is known to be bad our members will most likely PM you the details of why to avoid that person. Boards do exist that show who to watch out for but keep in mind that these boards (Like ours) are anonymous so you can not believe everything that is posted by everyone. That holds true here as well but we have a good system to weed out the bad people.

Our board just allows positive recommendations for anyone who feels someone deserves extra credit (again this could be fake but we usually find out fairly quickly and get rid of the shill posters to ensure the content here is very accurate). We encourage general discussions, jokes and anything of interest. We also allow the ladies to post availability and announcements in a special area outside of the general discussion and recommendation threads.

https://www.lyla.ch/faq/

what's the point if we can't tell our fellow members about our experiences? I didn't name anyone I simply said at this location my 4 hand experience wasn't good...you'd think that would be something people wanna hear.

23 minutes ago, kokenne said:

what's the point if we can't tell our fellow members about our experiences? I didn't name anyone I simply said at this location my 4 hand experience wasn't good...you'd think that would be something people wanna hear.

If you took the time to read the rules and understood the point of this board, you would see it's about making RECOMMENDATIONS and not about reviews.

The lack of recommendations or positive feedback is more than enough to describe an establishment and provider. If you feel the need to expose a business or someone, there's a forum for that. And if you got minor criticism, do it in a constructive way or just don't bother at all. Also, by not naming anyone you're pretty much throwing all ladies under the same bus including the more skillful ones.

In term of service, those establishments are always a mixed bag and most patrons are fully aware of that. You don't need to point out the obvious.

Have a nice weekend and holiday.

We should avoid the places that are running these hyper aggressive advertisements

its annoying.  

Why support it. 

I don't think it matters, they're busy enough without us. 

Would simply saying 'not recommended', the opposite of a recommendation be considered a bad review? 

I always felt the legalize of that FAQ was to give them the ability to put a stop to someone that say repeatedly bashing a given provider. Potentially unfairly.