went there recently, and had a massage from a Caucasian girl at this place. ( i believe she is the only white girl there) . I really enjoyed her massage  however i didnt sense anything beyond legit massage is possible.  curious to know if anyone had different experience ? thanks in advance.

i was offered he once by an older asian lady there  but i declined, was not my type. I went in without knowing who will come in.  so I guess he is  available there, just depending on who you see. but still interested in knowing any different experience .

Depending on the attendance you get there is a very good chance you will leave happy.

Keep in mind sometimes it takes more than one visit for the attendant to get comfortable with you.

If it's the same lady, her name is Jana. Beautiful/Petite/Well dressed.  I ignorantly assumed she would be asian but she was caucasian with an accent, but she gave the best massage i've gotten in the last year for sure. I either blacked out or fell asleep during and was super tired and relaxed for the rest of the weekend. When i got home i realized i probably shouldnt have driven, it was that good/therapeutic.

5 hours ago, gregt said:

... but she gave the best massage i've gotten in the last year for sure. I either blacked out or fell asleep during and was super tired and relaxed for the rest of the weekend. When i got home i realized i probably shouldnt have driven, it was that good/therapeutic.

Or ... she drugged you to go through your wallet. 😄

Joke. 

Visited today. First time since the summer. Took a chance on Lee. Chinese lady. A little older. Mid 50's maybe. Tall for Asian. Friendly. Average massage. Towel stayed on on the flip. Doubt there's much chance for more 

Anyone seen provider name Helen at Balmoral in her 40s asian moved here from Toronto. Seems like she moved somewhere else. Any idea where?

There are quite a few new faces here in the last while. Any new recounter  ? I saw at least 3 new names Alina, Joti (is this the same Joti on Coryden?), Judy ... 

Saw Jody.  Like it quite a bit, massage was good, great lady,extra out of question though the massage was somewhat *sensual*. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/6/2019 at 10:23 PM, Zigzag00 said:

Also is Alina the same girl Alice? Or she left already? 

Alina similar in age to Alice and very similar in service as well.

Anyone know Judy (non Asian) from Balmoral? I was wondering if anyone has seen her for a session as I am interested in booking with her