A Companion's Age And Photos

It is funny to see all the negative comments regarding companions misleading photos in their adds and knocking a few years off their age declarations.  I also object to advertising knocking years off their age but for perhaps another reason.  I am an older man and I totally skip right through ads where the providers list their age anywhere in the 20's.  I for one are scared to death of visiting a young lady that claims to be  in her low 20"s.  We don't check id's for obvious reasons and would feel absolutely terrible if I found out the girl I had just spent personal time with was a minor.  The youngest ad I responded to was Kimora's and I believe she is 26.  Generally my belief is that if they say they are 24 or below I would be at risk.  If they say they are 30 I generally expect they are 35-40 and so what? 

• Like 2

Babe you can't tell people what to do. You are a bit obsessed with this case and should maybe contact the girl who is giving you this obsession and take it up with her.

Also advertising websites don't give you the option to choose an age range, so you have to choose one. Maybe you can find her real age in a current ad? Also... maybe she left the business, had to find someone to update the site if she doesn't know how etc.when she came back.

If you want to avoid teenagers that's easy. Ask them how old they are 🤭 The mindset of that age group (if you can remember yourself at that age) is that even 20 is old so if they are trying to seem to older than they are then the younger they are the less far they will reach. Like maybe is 16  then 18 will seem old for them. If 17 then they might say 20.😉

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TorontoMelanieJolliet said:

Babe you can't tell people what to do. You are a bit obsessed with this case and should maybe contact the girl who is giving you this obsession and take it up with her.

Also advertising websites don't give you the option to choose an age range, so you have to choose one. Maybe you can find her real age in a current ad? Also... maybe she left the business, had to find someone to update the site if she doesn't know how etc.when she came back.

If you want to avoid teenagers that's easy. Ask them how old they are 🤭 The mindset of that age group (if you can remember yourself at that age) is that even 20 is old so if they are trying to seem to older than they are then the younger they are the less far they will reach. Like maybe is 16  then 18 will seem old for them. If 17 then they might say 20.😉

The point RG, myself others are trying to make, is that a few women have ridiculously outdated profiles.

When a provider pushes 40 and still claims being 25, it's not very honest. No matter how fit she is and how young she feels, she's alienating clients who don't see her as a 25 yo. And at the same time, men looking for SP's late 30's won't contact her because they don't know her actual age. 

I'm not superficial and also not looking for teens. But when someone describe herself as a university student and I end up meeting someone closer to a Walmart cashier, I'm normally not shy to call BS on her.

I know what the point is ☺️ I'm just noticing the passion behind that point and the "stick-to-it"ness that is powering you all to go on and on about. It's kinda scary on one hand but on the other hand, it is showing up as a need to not only make a point but to make it so. And that will not happen. For one, the world of this 'hobby' has had a power shift since the US laws came into effect and have made everything in this industry operate differently.

But I see the loss of power as a worry to some. Most are happy to carry on as they had no need to control the women who populate this industry. But others...

There is even a history behind it and is described by a telling of the story behind "the league of extraordinary gentlemen" in Seattle. That was uncovered a couple years ago when investigating the reason for large numbers of men entering and exiting an apartment unit. It broke down not just the investigation and resulting charges but the activities and behaviours of members of a review board. If you want a study in psychology that could just be it.

Maybe that is not where you are coming from... but it sure looks like. Sorry 😞

• Like 1

Of course being majorly deceived is not good. The story you tell is example of a very obvious case of deception. But there are the subtle things, that face it, in order to get thru this life without a drama around every corner, you have to either forgive, or except. In EVERY service/product business their is at the very least, a hint of deception. The truth is not always all out in the open. The fact that so much truth and openness is expected in this industry when it only reflects business models of the most successful companies... just on a smaller scale... and you want to take it down for every infraction. One little lonely person, but leave the big, money backed company alone to deceive, maybe even excuse it... 🧙‍♂️👨‍✈️🤦‍♀️

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, TorontoMelanieJolliet said:

I know what the point is ☺️ I'm just noticing the passion behind that point and the "stick-to-it"ness that is powering you all to go on and on about. It's kinda scary on one hand but on the other hand, it is showing up as a need to not only make a point but to make it so. And that will not happen. For one, the world of this 'hobby' has had a power shift since the US laws came into effect and have made everything in this industry operate differently.

But I see the loss of power as a worry to some. Most are happy to carry on as they had no need to control the women who populate this industry. But others...

There is even a history behind it and is described by a telling of the story behind "the league of extraordinary gentlemen" in Seattle. That was uncovered a couple years ago when investigating the reason for large numbers of men entering and exiting an apartment unit. It broke down not just the investigation and resulting charges but the activities and behaviours of members of a review board. If you want a study in psychology that could just be it.

Maybe that is not where you are coming from... but it sure looks like. Sorry 😞

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one confused on how a topic about accurate ages, pictures and descriptions could somehow be related to a story about human trafficking.

We're no longer in the dark ages when providers weren't allowed to manage their own careers. With self-promotion, it shouldn't be that hard to present realistic expectations.

6 minutes ago, TorontoMelanieJolliet said:

Of course being majorly deceived is not good. The story you tell is example of a very obvious case of deception. But there are the subtle things, that face it, in order to get thru this life without a drama around every corner, you have to either forgive, or except. In EVERY service/product business their is at the very least, a hint of deception. The truth is not always all out in the open. The fact that so much truth and openness is expected in this industry when it only reflects business models of the most successful companies... just on a smaller scale... and you want to take it down for every infraction. One little lonely person, but leave the big, money backed company alone to deceive, maybe even excuse it... 🧙‍♂️👨‍✈️🤦‍♀️

I'm far from nitpicky. But there's a difference between a bit off and not remotely close. In the old days of the big agencies this was far from unusual. Was once promised a tall thin girl and a short "curvy" one showed up. Before I said a word, the poor lady apologized knowing she was covering for someone else. Was feeling bad for her and we spent most of the session just talking. Was one of the last times I ever dealt with an agency.

Now those days are over and direct communication is easier than ever, it's getting hard to blame the middle guy. 

Not asking for laser precision, somewhere in the ball park is just good enough.

Have a nice evening.

6 hours ago, Greenteal said:

The point RG, myself others are trying to make, is that a few women have ridiculously outdated profiles.

When a provider pushes 40 and still claims being 25, it's not very honest. No matter how fit she is and how young she feels, she's alienating clients who don't see her as a 25 yo. And at the same time, men looking for SP's late 30's won't contact her because they don't know her actual age. 

I'm not superficial and also not looking for teens. But when someone describe herself as a university student and I end up meeting someone closer to a Walmart cashier, I'm normally not shy to call BS on her.

But.... That University Student could be that Walmart Cashier...just sayin.. 😏 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@drlove Sorry I have not figured out how to do quotes under your post.

Your idea on total honesty on both parts, ladies and gentlemen is a very nice one . I have met with you, socialized with you and spoken with you here many times. You were very upfront with your information and honest the time we met. You did everything the way it was done in the old days.  I know your name, and I suspect you remember mine as well.

It’s sorry to say that many gentleman currently try to give as little information to us as possible and still see us. I have seen a gentleman for  quite a few years. He was given to me by another well-known lady .  She vouched for his integrity , and the fact he always showed her a good time. She was absolutely correct . He books me for

4-5 hours , takes  me to dinner someplace nice . Very intelligent conversations and wants to treat me the very best he can . I enjoy my time with him. He even has me call him when I return home .

Get ready , after several years I don’t even know his real first name. Neither did the lady who referred him. I always feel bad , maybe that’s not the right word . He treats me like a queen but can’t tell me his name. 

The point to this long  post is this. Gentleman want us to be totally honest about our age and present honest pictures. Agreed but  will you soon be weighing us. ( joke) 

Most who visit want the really nice GFE experience.  Anyone who visits me gets the best I have to give.  The people who return have drawn me in with honest conversation and share a bit of their life . That’s what I need to connect to a person and if I don’t you won’t have a good time because I’m suspicious and bored with secret agents. 

This thread has gone on forever and lots of interesting dialogue. I’m a realist though and I don’t see transparency in the near future. 🥰

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, katie said:

But.... That University Student could be that Walmart Cashier...just sayin.. 😏 

I agree it occasionally happens. But lets be honest. When talent agencies are scouting for new Victoria Secret models and Chippendales, Walmart is not quite their go to place. 😎

2 hours ago, Katherine said:

Your idea on total honesty on both parts, ladies and gentlemen is a very nice one . I have met with you, socialized with you and spoken with you here many times. You were very upfront with your information and honest the time we met. You did everything the way it was done in the old days.  I know your name, and I suspect you remember mine as well.

It’s sorry to say that many gentleman currently try to give as little information to us as possible and still see us. I have seen a gentleman for  quite a few years. He was given to me by another well-known lady .  She vouched for his integrity , and the fact he always showed her a good time. She was absolutely correct . He books me for

4-5 hours , takes  me to dinner someplace nice . Very intelligent conversations and wants to treat me the very best he can . I enjoy my time with him. He even has me call him when I return home .

Get ready , after several years I don’t even know his real first name. Neither did the lady who referred him. I always feel bad , maybe that’s not the right word . He treats me like a queen but can’t tell me his name. 

The point to this long  post is this. Gentleman want us to be totally honest about our age and present honest pictures. Agreed but  will you soon be weighing us. ( joke) 

Most who visit want the really nice GFE experience.  Anyone who visits me gets the best I have to give.  The people who return have drawn me in with honest conversation and share a bit of their life . That’s what I need to connect to a person and if I don’t you won’t have a good time because I’m suspicious and bored with secret agents. 

This thread has gone on forever and lots of interesting dialogue. I’m a realist though and I don’t see transparency in the near future. 🥰

Katherine, you’re absolutely right in everything you’ve said in your post. Complete  transparency on the client’s part would be the ideal; However, if you ask me C-36 is to blame for the reluctance to provide a lot of personal info. It’s very unfortunate for everyone involved, and does indeed detract from a sense of openness. Thus, the comfort level may be compromised somewhat. I’m extremely disappointed in our hypocritical PM. If he was really so concerned with women’ rights, he would have repealed the law ages ago. Instead, he’s concerned only with championing HIS version of feminism when it suits HIM. He’s just like every other politician, only worse! The next election can’t come soon enough...

P.S. Just press the “quote” button at the bottom of the post you wish to respond to, and it will be included with your reply.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Greenteal said:

Not asking for laser precision, somewhere in the ball park is just good enough.

I'm inclined to agree. One thing that has come out of this thread is that for a provider to give an 'exact' age (by which I mean a number, not her real age) opens up the possibility of people noting when she updates it, or noting that she doesn't... none of which is good.

But something like "late 20s" is plenty good enough for most potential clients to make a yes/no decision if the age is important to them, gives a bit more wiggle-room and plausible deniability if it's not quite accurate, and doesn't have to be updated every year. There do seem to be quite a few providers around who take this approach.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Greenteal said:

I agree it occasionally happens. But lets be honest. When talent agencies are scouting for new Victoria Secret models and Chippendales, Walmart is not quite their go to place. 😎

Ohh Boys.. Here we go.. Lol. I know what your saying/trying to say Greenteal BUT...,I'm not quite sure I would put it, that way. Doesn't matter Who/What a person is.. They just could be that person. Kinda like .. Let's say, A Hot Female  Stripper, works at the strip club.. Come to find out.. She also Works in a Fast Food Restaurant in town.. She's Working at the Bar for Extra $$$ ... I think you know.. What I mean.. And yes.. I'm Just Saying.. Not trying to get into a Huge Convo.. Over it.. Funny Man .. 😘

7 hours ago, Katherine said:

I agree.. 

With the Gents I meet, it doesn't matter weather it the 1st time or Several times, I don't Except the Truth. When he tells me his 1st name, then that's what I call him by. Maybe, it isn't his Real First name, it doesn't bother me, what so ever. If he say ..Example..Joe.. Then he's Joe (to me) .. Just like I'm Katie to him. I'm not even sure if, I've ever told anyone my 1st name. (can't remember.. If so).. Nor do I expect them to ask.. I am Katie.. And that is it. I don't Discuss my Personal life very much. It's just something I don't do. Sometimes Gents may ask .. "Are you Single, Married or Boyfriend".. I just say.. "I'm sorry but I don't like to discuss my personal life. I may talk about a tiny bit.. Depends on what it is. With that being said, I don't Expect the Gents  to Talk/Discuss anything about their Personal Life. Mind you some do Talk about it. I'm Totally fine with that, if they want to talk about something in their personal life.. Then we will. That's totally his decision but I don't expect them too. I don't ask ask their age.. I can roughly tell.. The age bracket.. I'm totally fine with that too. "To me, that's all part of the Discretion.. On their part and mine". Even though both of us.. Don't know much or nothing about each other .. I think we still have "A Great Time, Conversation, Companionship, ect... " .. I don't ask.. Hope not much is asked on their part.. It's just something that I have started with, and continue doing. "I'm Katie.. He's Joe.. " we're great..  

Just my Opinon .. Katie xoxo's 👄

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, katie said:

Ohh Boys.. Here we go.. Lol. I know what your saying/trying to say Greenteal BUT...,I'm not quite sure I would put it, that way. Doesn't matter Who/What a person is.. They just could be that person. Kinda like .. Let's say, A Hot Female  Stripper, works at the strip club.. Come to find out.. She also Works in a Fast Food Restaurant in town.. She's Working at the Bar for Extra $$$ ... I think you know.. What I mean.. And yes.. I'm Just Saying.. Not trying to get into a Huge Convo.. Over it.. Funny Man .. 😘

I agree my examples were not the best. But I think most, including yourself, got my point.

I don't shame people for what they do for a living. But in some trades, looks, hygiene and a good personality will make of break a career.

And when some of it either debatable or ridiculously exaggerated, we got a right to express it.

No hard feelings 🙂

5 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

I agree my examples were not the best. But I think most, including yourself, got my point.

I don't shame people for what they do for a living. But in some trades, looks, hygiene and a good personality will make of break a career.

And when some of it either debatable or ridiculously exaggerated, we got a right to express it.

No hard feelings 🙂

Of course, there's no hard feelings.. No worries. All are just stating their own opinions, no harm in that. Let's just pretend.. It's a bit like Dr.Phil... All in fun :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, katie said:

I agree.. 

With the Gents I meet, it doesn't matter weather it the 1st time or Several times, I don't Except the Truth. When he tells me his 1st name, then that's what I call him by. Maybe, it isn't his Real First name, it doesn't bother me, what so ever. If he say ..Example..Joe.. Then he's Joe (to me) .. Just like I'm Katie to him. I'm not even sure if, I've ever told anyone my 1st name. (can't remember.. If so).. Nor do I expect them to ask.. I am Katie.. And that is it. I don't Discuss my Personal life very much. It's just something I don't do. Sometimes Gents may ask .. "Are you Single, Married or Boyfriend".. I just say.. "I'm sorry but I don't like to discuss my personal life. I may talk about a tiny bit.. Depends on what it is. With that being said, I don't Expect the Gents  to Talk/Discuss anything about their Personal Life. Mind you some do Talk about it. I'm Totally fine with that, if they want to talk about something in their personal life.. Then we will. That's totally his decision but I don't expect them too. I don't ask ask their age.. I can roughly tell.. The age bracket.. I'm totally fine with that too. "To me, that's all part of the Discretion.. On their part and mine". Even though both of us.. Don't know much or nothing about each other .. I think we still have "A Great Time, Conversation, Companionship, ect... " .. I don't ask.. Hope not much is asked on their part.. It's just something that I have started with, and continue doing. "I'm Katie.. He's Joe.. " we're great..  

Just my Opinon .. Katie xoxo's 👄

Great post, Katie. It’s wise to establish boundaries and keep them in place. When I meet someone new, I may offer a few insights on myself to start a conversation, but generally I’ll take my cue from the lady I’m seeing. I’m always careful not to venture into areas that may be considered personal or inappropriate, as I want whom I’m seeing to feel comfortable. The only exception is someone I’ve been seeing for 12+ years... she’s like an old friend, so we do discuss aspects of our personal lives, but only because we’ve known each other for so long, and some boundaries break down naturally over time...

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, drlove said:

Great post, Katie. It’s wise to establish boundaries and keep them in place. When I meet someone new, I may offer a few insights on myself to start a conversation, but generally I’ll take my cue from the lady I’m seeing. I’m always careful not to venture into areas that may be considered personal or inappropriate, as I want whom I’m seeing to feel comfortable. The only exception is someone I’ve been seeing for 12+ years... she’s like an old friend, so we do discuss aspects of our personal lives, but only because we’ve known each other for so long, and some boundaries break down naturally over time...

Thanks ;).... It's just something I've started with, and keep doing. I'm not saying that I'm a Sticky Ass.. With convo... as I'm not.. I'm conspired a bit "Chatty" lmao..... A person doesn't need to know too much, to have a great Conversation & Companionship.. Just go with the Flow.. ;) 

.  😘

And yes... After serveral years.. Things do change.. For the better of course.. ;)

Edited by katie
  • Like 2

On 1/5/2019 at 4:26 PM, roamingguy said:

If she posts a specific age in her website (such as 25) then she does need to change it.  She could in the alternative look at posting her age as something like early 20s, mid 20s, late 20s etc etc etc.  That way she can maintain her privacy (age wise) and gives her leeway in case she forgets to change her age every year

But in the case I cited, and now being 2019, 25 years old in 2010 and still 25 years old today that's a bit long. The solution to address your concerns would be to post an age range or to even not post an age at all.  But that would lead to the question being asked by potential clients, some may not want ladies who are in their 30s-40s etc, me I want to avoid teenagers (18-19)

A rambling

RG

Agreed RG . I was 49 I hope for the appropriate time. Now I’m  50 , happy birthday to me . 🎉🎉🎉🎉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/9/2019 at 2:41 AM, Katherine said:

Agreed RG . I was 49 I hope for the appropriate time. Now I’m  50 , happy birthday to me . 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Happy Birthday Katherine.  And being 50 is good, not something to hide.  And your birthday came in the right order, first 49, then 50.  You weren't 49, then turning 48.  There are some (well one I know of) who not only kept her age the same but changed it back a year.

Honesty is so much better and much more attractive

Again, Happy Birthday Katherine

RG

• Thanks 1

On 12/20/2018 at 6:11 PM, cat said:

As someone who has an active site with older photos but seldom advertises, I simply don't see the need to put myself through the hassle of a photoshoot. I hate having my picture taken, I don't take selfies or willing have "in the moment" pictures taken. Family photos need to be planned well in advance and there will be tequila required before the sitting. Every shoot I've ever had done has made my stomach bleed and I'd rather go to the dentist for a root canal with no freezing than have a camera any where near me. I'm the same size I was 15 years ago, I've aged exceedingly well and if current pictures are that important to someone then they aren't the kind of client I want to meet. I have a blog on my site and private members area that gives massive insight into who I am, the experience I offer and what they can expect. If it's not enough to give them the feel of me, then new pictures aren't the answer. 

I get the demand for pictures but I don't agree that it's mandatory to have. It hasn't hurt my business and why invest $$$$ when it's unnecessary? When I decide to start advertising again in a big way I will suck it up, deal with the resulting ulcers, drink some tequila and pose. Right now, it's just not something I need to put myself thru.

smiles, cat

I am semi-retired so I haven’t been that active in the past two years. And yes I admit my pics are older but I don’t show my face and my body looks the same, so like Cat I’m not misleading anyone. 

When the time is right, I will upload new pics but for right now I see no need.

On 12/13/2018 at 4:14 PM, roamingguy said:

... It's hard to believe someone is 25 years old in 2010 and we're almost to 2019 and she's still 25. ...

Anyhow a topic for a respectful discussion 

RG

It is peculiarity of escort business - at 40 she is the same 25 yo girl, just with 15 years of experience Lol

Age is really subjective. I have  two examples from my real experience:

- I have met Asian Lady who advertised 27 being in reality 47. And nobody complained because she looked like 27.

- I convinced one my escort friend to change her advertised age from 25 to 33 (close to real) and her business was improved significantly. She became much more popular. It turned out, many clients just prefer younger looking grown up woman as a companion.

Edited by Tempted Monk
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Tempted Monk said:

Age is really subjective. 

Looks are subjective. Age, not really. The more you get to know someone, the less relevant it becomes. But when you expect someone early to mid 20's and meet someone in her 40's, the first impression is never great. No matter how much work and money was put on her appearance, some things can't be hidden. Meeting someone new is already a stressful enough. Adding deception to it, only makes things more awkward.

Like you said, maturity and experience in a youthful body is an attractive combination. Anyone lying about it, only hurt themselves.