A Companion's Age And Photos

3 hours ago, cat said:

I don't feel pressured, I was simply sharing my personal experience. And having photoshoots is in fact "forced" in this industry if one wants to advertise regularly. I've never seen a provider website that didn't have photos. Even agency girls are vilified if stock photos are used. 

Did you ask her if the photos are accurate or is it stated on her website that all the photos are current? If she has told you they are current or states they are then that is in fact misrepresentation. If she hasn't, then is it truly misrepresentation? We see it all the time online; hotel rooms that are frayed around the edges, food delivered to the table that doesn't match the IG pic, flowers delivered that don't have the same freshness. A photo is a two dimensional image of something captured in a single moment in time with the most flattering presentation possible and never an exact depiction.

As for the age, again it's in the perception.  Have you asked her how old she is and she lied to you? I can add or deduct 15 years off my age in presentation if I choose to by simply adjusting my dress and mannerisms. The only clients that really pay attention to the aging of providers are those on the boards who follow the industry closely which is a minority of the potential client base. If a provider finds it more financially feasible to post that she is 25 and has good client retention then it is in fact a smart business move. And this is a business, the bottom line dictates the decisions. The day will come when she needs to adjust after a couple of clients walk away and she will do so once it becomes necessary. 

I posted here because I have thought extensively about the issue of photos. I have a blog post explaining my position on it and the challenges it presents. I'm not trying to be argumentative, simply explaining my personal position on the subject.

smiles, cat

In my opinion, I like what she's saying and how she's saying it... Your All Good Cat ;) 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, katie said:

Maybe, she'll feel that he's too close to her Grandfather, her Daddy... Does that make the "Sp" ... Right or Wrong or Is she a Prevert

Remember, the Road goes Both Ways.... 

Either or... sometimes the only way to find meeting them. "Don't Like, Don't Repeat"!!.... Weather your A Hobbyest or Sp...!!

Gents, come on, weather you realize or not... Your coming close to "Naming"... That's not Very Nice or Right.  

Anyways, does Commenting make me .. Wrong or Right... Mm mm... 

Just Try and not get too Carried Away Here.... Ya Ya... I know, I can Ramble ... ... 

Try To Be Nice.....;)

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong. But the message behind this thread should be to remain honest with others and ourselves. 

This goes in regard to age, description, services and also overall feelings. If a lady doesn't feel comfortable with a client's age, description or else, it's her right to say so. I don't expect to please everyone and prefer respectfully cancelling a session than forcing an awkward encounter. We can't always avoid those situations, but by being honest we can make those less frequent.

7 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong. But the message behind this thread should be to remain honest with others and ourselves. 

This goes in regard to age, description, services and also overall feelings. If a lady doesn't feel comfortable with a client's age, description or else, it's her right to say so. I don't expect to please everyone and prefer respectfully cancelling a session than forcing an awkward encounter. We can't always avoid those situations, but by being honest we can make those less frequent.

Agree! Although, there are always some, weather it's Sp or Client, that just doesn't seem to be in Reality (Our Version of Reality), so... of course we would Disagree. That being said, they may Truely Beleive They are in Reality (Their Own Version). 

Myself, I'm not going to get into a Fighting Match, Name Calling, Agruing or what I Beleive .. Compared to what they Beleive. Who am I to do so... and the same goes on their end. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings nor insult them. If they got passed to the 1st meeting, I just wouldn't see them again... if I didn't already cancel. 

Im not going to go into detail, in behind my wording. Just saying some maybe.. are dishonest, tell a White Lie, Honest, or when they look in that Mirror... they aren't Being dishonest... I know, I'm not going to Agrue.... 

To each their own. If a person was rubbed the wrong way (Per say) ... Carry on... How some of this Convo is being carried on.... Some would know just "Who"..."Names" ... Just by reading.. as Years..Ages... Ect.... Are being discussed. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, katie said:

To each their own. If a person was rubbed the wrong way (Per say) ... Carry on... How some of this Convo is being carried on.... Some would know just "Who"..."Names" ... Just by reading.. as Years..Ages... Ect.... Are being discussed. 

Names are not required. Most can relate to their own experiences and fill the blanks with what they seen first hand.

10 hours ago, cat said:

I don't feel pressured, I was simply sharing my personal experience. And having photoshoots is in fact "forced" in this industry if one wants to advertise regularly. I've never seen a provider website that didn't have photos. Even agency girls are vilified if stock photos are used. 

Did you ask her if the photos are accurate or is it stated on her website that all the photos are current? If she has told you they are current or states they are then that is in fact misrepresentation. If she hasn't, then is it truly misrepresentation? We see it all the time online; hotel rooms that are frayed around the edges, food delivered to the table that doesn't match the IG pic, flowers delivered that don't have the same freshness. A photo is a two dimensional image of something captured in a single moment in time with the most flattering presentation possible and never an exact depiction.

As for the age, again it's in the perception.  Have you asked her how old she is and she lied to you? I can add or deduct 15 years off my age in presentation if I choose to by simply adjusting my dress and mannerisms. The only clients that really pay attention to the aging of providers are those on the boards who follow the industry closely which is a minority of the potential client base. If a provider finds it more financially feasible to post that she is 25 and has good client retention then it is in fact a smart business move. And this is a business, the bottom line dictates the decisions. The day will come when she needs to adjust after a couple of clients walk away and she will do so once it becomes necessary. 

I posted here because I have thought extensively about the issue of photos. I have a blog post explaining my position on it and the challenges it presents. I'm not trying to be argumentative, simply explaining my personal position on the subject.

smiles, cat

In the cases I'm citing I did not have to ask the ladies. The photos all three ladies are using today on their websites are being passed off as their current photos.   And I only know so because I remember those photos (and their names/websites in fact, that's how I knew to look them up when I was looking for a lady to book) from back in 2010 when those same photos (websites) were being used.  So yes the photos are IMO a misrepresentation.

As for the one lady's "age" again here it's misrepresentation, not a matter of perception.  She said she was 25 years old in 2010 and she saying today, 2018, almost 2019 she is 25 years old.  Maybe she hopes for clients who never saw her site before or if they did don't remember some things from it. But maybe I'm one of the few clients out here that actually read a lady's website.

Anyhow a quick couple thoughts

RG

25 minutes ago, roamingguy said:

25 minutes ago, roamingguy said:

But maybe I'm one of the few clients out here that actually read a lady's website.

Haha, You just might be, one of the few that "Does Read" a Ladies Website/Ad. Truthfully, I laughed when I read this, because It so true.  I'm not including everyone in this Category, but a good portion. Although, I could be wrong. One sometimes wonders if, "Reading is Done Anymore" or "Is it Similar.. To A Picture Book".... 

Anyways...... I won't get into that..... ;) 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, cat said:

We see it all the time online; hotel rooms that are frayed around the edges, food delivered to the table that doesn't match the IG pic, flowers delivered that don't have the same freshness.

Off-topic, but that made me think of this...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, roamingguy said:

In the cases I'm citing I did not have to ask the ladies. The photos all three ladies are using today on their websites are being passed off as their current photos.   And I only know so because I remember those photos (and their names/websites in fact, that's how I knew to look them up when I was looking for a lady to book) from back in 2010 when those same photos (websites) were being used.  So yes the photos are IMO a misrepresentation.

As for the one lady's "age" again here it's misrepresentation, not a matter of perception.  She said she was 25 years old in 2010 and she saying today, 2018, almost 2019 she is 25 years old.  Maybe she hopes for clients who never saw her site before or if they did don't remember some things from it. But maybe I'm one of the few clients out here that actually read a lady's website.

Anyhow a quick couple thoughts

RG

Companions do sometimes adjust their age  in fact. However it should be close , reasonable and believable . I might feel like I’m 30 but well , I wouldn’t make any friends stating that. 

Accurate pictures are a must . If I ever have time I did an awesome shoot with lots of great shots .  I feel every year or two is a fair time frame. It’s really expensive and I’m like Cat . I  hate photography. 

I will work on releasing a new album after New Year ‘s. 

It doesn’t matter what age we are as long as we represent ourselves honestly and accuratly. 😊

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Katherine said:

Companions do sometimes adjust their age  in fact. However it should be close , reasonable and believable . I might feel like I’m 30 but well , I wouldn’t make any friends stating that. 

Accurate pictures are a must . If I ever have time I did an awesome shoot with lots of great shots .  I feel every year or two is a fair time frame. It’s really expensive and I’m like Cat . I  hate photography. 

I will work on releasing a new album after New Year ‘s. 

It doesn’t matter what age we are as long as we represent ourselves honestly and accuratly. 😊

I always assume a lady adjusts her age a tad to begin with.  Any guy who's dated, civilian dating that is, knows many women don't like telling anyone their real age.  And then factor in her "companion age" which adjusted differently than her real age for amongst other reasons privacy.  I'm not looking or expecting her real age (along with birthday, and her showing me her birth certificate)  But at least a lady should adjust her age annually, you can't be 25 forever, and we all have a birthday once a year

As for photos, if a lady hates getting photos done, that again isn't the issue.  It's having photos, in this case all three of the ladies I mentioned that they used in 2010 and passing them off on their websites today as their current (not 2010) photos.  That to me is a misrepresentation of who they are.  If they said "these are my photos from 2010 and I haven't updated the photos at all since then" I wouldn't have any issues.

How these ladies represented themselves, one never got older and all three passing off 2010 photos as today's photos is really misrepresenting who they are.  Just as ladies want clients who are honest, clients want (ok speaking for myself here) ladies who are honest too.  And misrepresenting who you are isn't honest IMO

Just my continued two cents

RG 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Katherine said:

On a lighter note , we all age and should adjust it yearly. 

Cher is the only woman in the world that can truly turn back time. 😊

In reality, women like Jane Fonda(81), Tina Turner(79) and Jane Seymour(67) have done a better job hiding their age without going overboard with plastic surgery. I don't see how a man in his 20's could be attracted to a 72yo Cher without the makeup, wig and tight fitting outfits. The "turn back time" illusion was maybe effective in 1989 when she was only 43, but not today.

We each got our kinks and different tastes in women(and men). But trickery rarely work on more than one sense.

Better be honest with ourselves and others and avoid alienating potential patrons while deceiving others.

Have a great holiday.

2 hours ago, Katherine said:

On a lighter note , we all age and should adjust it yearly. 

Cher is the only woman in the world that can truly turn back time. 😊

But if she said she was twenty that's as true as saying the guys she with are humongous like this...as   humongous as this :classic_blink: or is she really saying she's a he :classic_blink:or is she attracted to sailors or :classic_blink::classic_blink::classic_blink:

Oh it gets so confusing when people misrepresent themselves...truth is so much more attractive.  Posted half in the lighter side with a bit of fun though...and no, I'm not close to having a sailor size gun (see truth😂)

RG

cher-7.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Katherine said:

@Gt   ‘‘Twas just a funny .....

I know. But Cher's age/youth has been the subject of myths and ridicule for over three decades.

Was maybe funny in the 80's, but like everything else it's getting old.

No hard feelings. Enjoy the new year.😘

Absolutely no hard feelings here either. You really are testy and I feel without humor. Whether Cher is  40 Or 90 . Her age , surgeries etc has nothing to do with my jest. Nothing at all. 

Yes the Song  Turn Back Time was written by Cher. It was a silly   off the cuff remark to ad lightness to this long thread . That was it , end of story. Ha ha . 😊😊Could you have just left it at that ? 

Why not leave this beaten horse alone and walk away with a smile ?  Does every post have to turn snippy even after we all have had our say ? 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Katherine said:

Why not leave this beaten horse alone and walk away with a smile ?  Does every post have to turn snippy even after we all have had our say ? 

🤣beating_a_dead_horse_by_potatoehuman_d3fead4-fullview.jpg

9 hours ago, Katherine said:

Absolutely no hard feelings here either. You really are testy and I feel without humor. Whether Cher is  40 Or 90 . Her age , surgeries etc has nothing to do with my jest. Nothing at all. 

Yes the Song  Turn Back Time was written by Cher. It was a silly   off the cuff remark to ad lightness to this long thread . That was it , end of story. Ha ha . 😊😊Could you have just left it at that ? 

I do have a sense of humor. But you're not the first one I see interpreting this song as wanting to get younger instead of being about correcting past mistakes. I'm pretty sure this has to do with the music video, but even then she didn't look 20.

I suppose we all got our own interpretations on it's meaning. But other than the goofy music video, I always found it pretty straight forward. 

3 minutes ago, Meaghan McLeod said:

Lol 

giphy-1.gif

Sorry, that's the only thing I could come up with. LOL

when-life-gives-stpfu8.jpg

I may be in the minority, but I would like it if all SP’s would be completely honest regarding their age / recent photos. Most definitely are, but for those who feel the need to fib a little, I feel it’s completely unnecessary. I’ve been with ladies ranging in age from 18 to 60++ and they’ve all been perfect in every way. I love all women and cherish their natural radiant  beauty, so for me at least, the perennial age/photo debate is a non-issue. Just mho.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, drlove said:

I may be in the minority, but I would like it if all SP’s would be completely honest regarding their age / recent photos. Most definitely are, but for those who feel the need to fib a little, I feel it’s completely unnecessary. I’ve been with ladies ranging in age from 18 to 60++ and they’ve all been perfect in every way. I love all women and cherish their natural radiant  beauty, so for me at least, the perennial age/photo debate is a non-issue. Just mho.

Couldn't agree more.

Just look at a woman like Carrie Moon who confidently embraces her curves and maturity.

Better to accept and enjoy the current reality than lying to yourself and others.

Case in point - Some of you may remember a stellar agency in Toronto by the name of Allison’s Adoring Angels. I recall making a booking in the early 2000’s, and when the lady showed up, it was evident that her photos had been heavily photoshopped. I wondered why, as I found the lady much more appealing in person than in her photos...

On 12/13/2018 at 4:14 PM, roamingguy said:

I get and understand that a companion's age may (or may not) be the same as her real civilian age, and have no real issue with that. But should a companion at least adjust her age yearly.  It's hard to believe someone is 25 years old in 2010 and we're almost to 2019 and she's still 25.  She should have adjusted her age to 34ish shouldn't she.  And not changing your age every year does get noticed by some

No. A companion should not be required to change her age yearly. Specifically because some do notice. It is something that could be used to stalk or steal identity. I mean when is she going to change it without giving away information she may want to keep private. Keep in mind that the places where she advertises have more information than you have. That is where the identity theft 💯 could come in. It's the birthdate that makes that theft possible. It's the last piece needed to steal an identity.

As for ppl who watch, knowing, they can also be suspect. 🕵️‍♂️ If a SW changes her age yearly, then she may pick a date that is not her real birthday, but if she forgets it the next year, these 'watchers' will find a way to sully her name for lying or something else because she didn't change it in time.

Just like companies can keep a slogan or product picture around for years (maybe the colour is no longer available) but it still works, well, that's how they make money. Because of the nature of this business, real ages or one chosen, are not as important as some ppl claim. This business is about looks, presentation and involves interpersonal skills as well as physical skills. So if the age of the SW is so important (instead of a range of age, meaning difference between 20yo and 30yo and 40yo) then maybe you should try asking for ID. Good luck with that. But finding more ways to strike specific SW off your list is at best a good way to keep your options limited and at worse, a good way to not get laid

Officially her exact age is no ones business. And just like in real life, women lie about their age. It's been going on for years. It's their prerogative 😉

That's The Best Presentation I've Ever Seen GIF - Best Presentation GIFs

• Like 3

On 12/14/2018 at 12:02 AM, Ice4fun said:

To be honest with you I am just really glad that's clients don't have to submit photos to be judged before a booking is confirmed.  I have a feeling I would have to use really old pictures.

Photo_Me_lol.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, TorontoMelanieJolliet said:

No. A companion should not be required to change her age yearly. Specifically because some do notice. It is something that could be used to stalk or steal identity. I mean when is she going to change it without giving away information she may want to keep private. Keep in mind that the places where she advertises have more information than you have. That is where the identity theft 💯 could come in. It's the birthdate that makes that theft possible. It's the last piece needed to steal an identity.

As for ppl who watch, knowing, they can also be suspect. 🕵️‍♂️ If a SW changes her age yearly, then she may pick a date that is not her real birthday, but if she forgets it the next year, these 'watchers' will find a way to sully her name for lying or something else because she didn't change it in time.

Just like companies can keep a slogan or product picture around for years (maybe the colour is no longer available) but it still works, well, that's how they make money. Because of the nature of this business, real ages or one chosen, are not as important as some ppl claim. This business is about looks, presentation and involves interpersonal skills as well as physical skills. So if the age of the SW is so important (instead of a range of age, meaning difference between 20yo and 30yo and 40yo) then maybe you should try asking for ID. Good luck with that. But finding more ways to strike specific SW off your list is at best a good way to keep your options limited and at worse, a good way to not get laid

Officially her exact age is no ones business. And just like in real life, women lie about their age. It's been going on for years. It's their prerogative 😉

That's The Best Presentation I've Ever Seen GIF - Best Presentation GIFs

If she posts a specific age in her website (such as 25) then she does need to change it.  She could in the alternative look at posting her age as something like early 20s, mid 20s, late 20s etc etc etc.  That way she can maintain her privacy (age wise) and gives her leeway in case she forgets to change her age every year

But in the case I cited, and now being 2019, 25 years old in 2010 and still 25 years old today that's a bit long. The solution to address your concerns would be to post an age range or to even not post an age at all.  But that would lead to the question being asked by potential clients, some may not want ladies who are in their 30s-40s etc, me I want to avoid teenagers (18-19)

A rambling

RG

• Like 1