Does anyone else have trouble booking with that agency? I found them incredibly frustrating to deal with. At first, it was just no response to text at all. Later someone mentioned that you needed to be a member of Lyla or Merb, and should message them in forum prior to your contact. Done that and was told they don't deal with new members. Alrighty, then I waited a few more months to become a general member. Reached out again and was told I needed a reference from a known SP first. Granted, I am a newbie to this, but I have never run into such complicated process with any other SPs. 

I know I could have visited a specific SP for a extended period of time and established a relationship so that I could get a reference, but the whole ordeal so far has been a huge turnoff and I don't think I would bother to contact them ever again. God knows what other requirement they would come up with next time.

2 hours ago, savagemessi said:

Does anyone else have trouble booking with that agency? I found them incredibly frustrating to deal with. At first, it was just no response to text at all. Later someone mentioned that you needed to be a member of Lyla or Merb, and should message them in forum prior to your contact. Done that and was told they don't deal with new members. Alrighty, then I waited a few more months to become a general member. Reached out again and was told I needed a reference from a known SP first. Granted, I am a newbie to this, but I have never run into such complicated process with any other SPs. 

I know I could have visited a specific SP for a extended period of time and established a relationship so that I could get a reference, but the whole ordeal so far has been a huge turnoff and I don't think I would bother to contact them ever again. God knows what other requirement they would come up with next time.

I have tried a few times with no success.  I just gave up on them.  

Edited by harboursmoke

Very frustrating. I don’t know how I got approved initially but don’t have much trouble. They do seem to be very paranoid from all the comments here. Occasionally, I don’t get a response at all, but if I try back later, they’ll usually respond. I wish I had some trick to pass on.  It is worth a little persistence. They bring in a new lady every few weeks. There’s never been a bad one and some have been knockouts. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'll confirm what Biker Dude says.  I as well just messaged them out of the blue one day, a PM to them on here and I was in.  Never been an issue since.  You can usually find out from other cities some reviews on the ladies as well if you wish.

Don't give up, keep trying.  Someday you'll catch them when they are slow and you'll be in for good.

They are very selective about who they will let book with them. I got in years ago and enjoyed many of the girls they sent. Then I got a new phone number and basically had to beg my way back in. If your number isn’t on their list then it’s a struggle to get a reply even. 

I would have to agree with phenom13 and say it is all based on your phone number, Once you become a regular, which I don't know how that happened, I guess a slow day for them. 

i go away for the winter so after the last visit in the fall I send a text stating that and I will be back in the spring, never an issue when I return. I have also used there service in other parts of Canada.

My experience is very consistent with what’s here.

I was having a hard time getting a response for months and one day I sent a message on Lyla, texted the 3313 and the 3465 and they called me to book the appointment. Since that first time, I have booked at least 4 other times with VIPOTG and they have all been good to fantastic.

Mabey you have to have a good posting history  but keep trying. If you like Asian SPs it is worth the effort I promise you.

ML.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1