French busty beauty Kristie from Acqua

I went to see Kristie last week. I was pleasantly surprised it was the best massage that I ever received at ALO. She is a very pretty French girl with a sexy accent. She delivered an extremely sensual massage with the right amount of teasing. The body slides were erotic and I could stop caressing her large D breasts. Can wait to see her again.

I went to see Kristie last week. I was pleasantly surprised it was the best massage that I ever received at ALO. She is a very pretty French girl with a sexy accent. She delivered an extremely sensual massage with the right amount of teasing. The body slides were erotic and I could stop caressing her large D breasts. Can wait to see her again.

seems like my kind of girl. Might have to check her out.

I have to second Rico's reco, and then some! Dropped by today to see Kristie, and it was very, very enjoyable. A great massage and a nice slow build-up to the finish. Kristie definitely knows how to use her body! :D

Guest ye****y1*3

she sounds fun. blonde? brunette?

I normally see Jordan, who is awesome, but she's out of the city for awhile..

Was looking for Gina on the schedules, but she seems to be gone. Kristie sounds like a great alternative

Was looking for Gina on the schedules' date=' but she seems to be gone. Kristie sounds like a great alternative[/quote']

Gina will be back in a couple of months.

Now Gina is away as well?? OMG...

Getting a boob job done. I'm against it, she was just fine the way she was.

• Like 1

man ah man she is very fine sweet and lovely. i whent last week i was exxxited 2 see her the reivews are true.i had a good time see u next time sweety mr broon icon7.gificon12.gif

Guys, Gina has a thread here where you can talk about her. And what she chooses to do (or not) with her boobs is her business. Our opinions - either way - are irrelevant.

• Like 1

Guys, Gina has a thread here where you can talk about her. And what she chooses to do (or not) with her boobs is her business. Our opinions - either way - are irrelevant.

I agree! It's her body, how can you say you're "against it"? She's the one who has to live in it and I'm sure she can make the decisions that are best for her.

I myself,consider myself a fan of a good set of boobs.. doesn't matter if they are real or man-made.. as long as they fit the body and make the lady look hot as hell, thats all that matters.

Can't wait until Gina returns, hope she posts before and after pictures!!

Get well soon Gina! Everyone is cheering for you!

Any more info on Kristie? There are a lot of new ladies at ALO and I'd appreciate more details if anyone could share. I'm fond of young, cute spinners, if anyone has a recommendation.

I've visited Jaime (super hot, natural looking blonde babe) and Gina (super outgoing and funny - great looking prior to her planned augmentation) and would recommend either one to anyone!

and visited one of my all-time favourites today at ALO who was in town from Montreal for the weekend. Thanks Veronica for allowing this to happen. I'm all smiles today, Thanks J.

Also looking forward to seeing Gina when she returns... don't care, large or small I love 'em all.

When I google Acqua Massage it leads me to ALO Soas.

It lists 4 different spas. Which one has Kristie?

Any more info on Kristie? There are a lot of new ladies at ALO and I'd appreciate more details if anyone could share. I'm fond of young, cute spinners, if anyone has a recommendation.

I've visited Jaime (super hot, natural looking blonde babe) and Gina (super outgoing and funny - great looking prior to her planned augmentation) and would recommend either one to anyone!

Jamie is now Kelly at CMJ - pics are for members only.

When I google Acqua Massage it leads me to ALO Soas.

It lists 4 different spas. Which one has Kristie?

Aqua is their downtown location.