To write or not to write ??

Hey Yal, 

So I’m new to this, and I’m wondering, very discreetly of course if it’s worth it to journal my experiences; as in emotional, physical, fun and not so fun... 

I really hate the stigmas in this line of work and I feel like the only way to remove them is to be open? 

Maybe others are interested in contributing something or which platforms are available? 

Some of the stories I’ve read are absolutely inspiring and mind blowing... 

Thoughts???

🖤ZoeDior

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lyla is a great forum to share stories and ideas.  Anything you feel you would like to share will surely prompt others to respond and add to the thread.  Have fun expressing yourself here and maybe you will also inspire others or blow their minds.

• Thanks 1

I've seen blogs done by providers in the past. They're often pretty interesting, although obviously that depends on the person doing it. They seem a lot less common now because they've been replaced by things like Twitter.

Only thing I'd say on this is: if you do it, make sure you keep doing it, and if you can't, erase all evidence of it. There's nothing sadder than a link to "my blog" on someone's website, and when you go there it has only a handful of posts and the last was six months ago.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I also agree with Sophia and others about the blog idea.  A well-written blog is always interesing, insightful and, it shares the writer's experiences and ideas with the readers.

A few years back, the wonderful Nathalie L started a thread here entitled " Blog Updates -  Post Yours Here" with posts as recent as this past February.  Here is the link - you may want to contribute to it or elsewhere you feel like it.

• Thanks 2

"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,

And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind..."

(A Midnights Summer Dream)

First of all, Welcome to the recommendation board Zoe! I am sure you will enjoy it, it is the only one of its kind.

Your written word will always have a  powerful effect on others, to some, it does more for them than sultry images, sensual video or flirtatious banter. The Blog allows your audience to learn so much more about you as a woman and shines a light on your genuine personality and character. While giving you a safe open space to address topics/issues you feel are important without being debated or having your boundaries openly challenged. With full creative control, you can take your content in any direction you want and changing it up is exactly what makes the blog that much more enticing to your audience. Plenty of people enjoy reading for leisure and an intellectual is best seduced through their mind. No matter your writing style, interests or personality, you will always attract those that are the perfect match for you. Your reader is also able to better gauge their genuine compatibility with you as an entire person (beyond simply a "list" or price tag) when they are given the opportunity to learn more about you through your own creative content.

Your own blog lets you speak to the audience you want to attract while showing your appreciation for the one you already have. After all, it was not Shakespear's sexy Snapchat selfies that inspired us to quote him here, but his written words that have stood the test of time and still captivate audiences when his words are delivered. Your own blog can work similarly to that but just on a much smaller scale. So definitely consider maintaining your own blog and start seducing the silent, sophisticated (and rather generous) Intellectuals that may have already found you.

Happy blogging gorgeous!💞
Alex B. Symone
Edited by Alex B. Symone
  • Thanks 3

On 1/2/2019 at 11:44 PM, Alex B. Symone said:

"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,

And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind..."

(A Midnights Summer Dream)

First of all, Welcome to the recommendation board Zoe! I am sure you will enjoy it, it is the only one of its kind.

Your written word will always have a  powerful effect on others, to some, it does more for them than sultry images, sensual video or flirtatious banter. The Blog allows your audience to learn so much more about you as a woman and shines a light on your genuine personality and character. While giving you a safe open space to address topics/issues you feel are important without being debated or having your boundaries openly challenged. With full creative control, you can take your content in any direction you want and changing it up is exactly what makes the blog that much more enticing to your audience. Plenty of people enjoy reading for leisure and an intellectual is best seduced through their mind. No matter your writing style, interests or personality, you will always attract those that are the perfect match for you. Your reader is also able to better gauge their genuine compatibility with you as an entire person (beyond simply a "list" or price tag) when they are given the opportunity to learn more about you through your own creative content.

Your own blog lets you speak to the audience you want to attract while showing your appreciation for the one you already have. After all, it was not Shakespear's sexy Snapchat selfies that inspired us to quote him here, but his written words that have stood the test of time and still captivate audiences when his words are delivered. Your own blog can work similarly to that but just on a much smaller scale. So definitely consider maintaining your own blog and start seducing the silent, sophisticated (and rather generous) Intellectuals that may have already found you.

Happy blogging gorgeous!💞
Alex B. Symone

Excatly! And you has a gift for writting! I can not wait to see what will be created! I feel this will be apart of your brand. To create your brand is to take whats unique to you and you only! Not trying to "act" a certain pre-supposed way, but take what you have naturally and elevate that quailty! Because, no one can be you....but you! 

I am sure many will be inspired by you! 

• Like 1

I enjoy reading ladies blogs and totally agre it can help develop a brand ... in more than one case I have been enticed to make a booking by the writing of the ad or website where a pic and menu would have had me keep looking.

Sex is a physical activity but the biggest joy of it is in your mind and if you can fuck your partners mind even before you are in the same room together then it will be a very very good session.

My only caution would be to make sure you think through the idea from a confidentiality perspective ... by this I mean be sure that you are ok with sharing that much of yourself especially if you are not publicly known to be an SP.  SHIT happens and many ladies have been outed by assholes so think a out what info you might have shared and would you be ok with it being associated with your real life persona.

Just my Opinion