I'm thinking about being brave. Anyone with a reason I shouldn't? Not exactly sure what to expect in there..  except at least one land line apparently.

3 hours ago, Scottnotpaul said:

I'm thinking about being brave. Anyone with a reason I shouldn't? Not exactly sure what to expect in there..  except at least one land line apparently.

Have you Bird Box? Pretty much the same effect. You look, you see, you die. 

• Haha 1

Its been a looooong time since I naively went. Very early in the hobby for me. Still feel dirty and not in a good way. Recommendation ... avoid like the plague ... cause you might just come out with it. 

Honestly, I have no idea how they're still in business. 

Edited by Blue0012

Last time I was there the towels were like rags you would use to polish your car.  Like Blue says I felt dirty for a couple of weeks after.  One bonus was I got to see Mary who was Queen of oral skills.  

I had to Google the Bird Box reference, but feeling significantly less brave now. I think it was actually the rag comment that did it. I guess I'll invest my time catching up on Netflix. Thanks everyone. 

Moonlight is just a bad idea.   Don’t go there.  

I had one good time there

but it’s just all round not clean

if we support places that are like that they will all be like that

i used to frequent back in the old days. wasn't the first choice back then either. but did have some quality girls. We had so many too choice from. Hargrave, three on Elice, Moonlight, Main street,222. Broadway. never mind the quality walkers back then on high and low stroll ,reminiscing makes me sad.

Edited by manrock
add

The one and only time I was there, a quickie with Jessica Rabbit.  Haha, I always had fun with her, where ever it may be. I've dated myself.  The place wasn't much back then.

Edited by JohnnyD
spelling

Long time ago I would go there once in a while. I can’t say every time was bad.  But showers are not in room and dirty.  Place all around run down. The chance of getting a good looking girl is pretty low.   

And even then you get sense there is something to be worried about. 

Of the 4 pld massage places it was always the bottom rung.   It was the furthest north so probably drew clients who didn’t want to go far from home