Happy Holidays!

Just wanted to pop in and say Happy Holidays to everyone! Lyla Retirement is hard at times!  Looks like the new moderator is right on top of things and the site is running nice and smooth. Hope everyone loves the site now that they have had to to acclimate to it.  I don't have much time these days to pop in and see whats going on as I am involved in a number of other projects these days but I do miss the site a fair bit and the wonderful people that make up this community.  I will still be checking in from time to time.

Big thanks to everyone for the many many years and I wish everyone a safe and happy Christmas (if you celebrate it) or happy holidays in general to everyone and a happy New year!  Best wishes to everyone!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

Mod, thank you for everything you've done over the years to keep this site positive and entertaining.  Your hard work did not go unnoticed. 

Merry Christmas and enjoy your lyla retirement. 

• Like 3

Merry Christmas. Happy holidays. Be safe.  Don’t drink and substance drive. All the best to a great new year.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Merry Christmas Mod .  Thank you so much for all the work you have put into this site over the years. I wish you the best in your current endeavors. 

Happy New Year , and may  2019 be the best year ever for you. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

And a Festivus Donation Has Been Made, a Gift to The Human Fund LOL

On a more serious note, wishing everyone a Safe and Happy Holiday Season and Hoping 2019 is a Great Year For Everybody

RG

9a45df1e5469358d1f6839ff3486b855.jpg

• Like 2

Merry Christmas Mod and to all the members of this fine site. Happy New Year to everyone as well I hope that 2019 brings you health, joy and happiness.

• Like 4

Merry Christmas to you Mod and to all of the great folks here at Lyla. All the best of the holidays to everyone.

Mikey

• Like 3