Where Have All The SP's Gone>

Back in the days of Backpage, although it had its problems, at least it was possible to find an SP on PEI almost any day of the week.

Often several choices were available. The latest option LeoList is useless and just a source of scams and spams.

CraigsList for PEI has some references from time to time under some obscure subject titles but nothing consistent.

Anyone know of any other options for finding some friendly entertainment?

• Like 1

No blame Steven Harper and the last conservative government who when the Prostitution laws in Canada were declared unconstitutional by the Supreme Court brought forward a ridiculous law under the guise of making it better for sex workers made it legal to sell sex and to advertise the sale of sex by sex workers but illegal for anyone to buy this legal service. 

They did this purely for political reasons to appease the right wing of their party who want to impose there morals on the rest of Canadians.  The Canadian public is in favour of bringing the sale of sex out of the margins of society so that Sex workers like all other workers could be protected by labour laws, could pay into CPP and be covered by workers and could call the police when they were inappropriately treated without having to worry about outing themselves.

All that said the new Liberal Government is not innocent they cried out about the unfairness of the new law when it was before parliament but have done nothing to make it better.  Everyone know the law will be declared unconstitutional when it once again comes before the Supreme Court which will of course take years. Knowing something is wrong and doing nothing about it is not leadership.

The police in this country know the law is crap and are basically only enforcing it in areas of abuse and trafficking.

Just my Opinion

I meant to say blame the orange man as he was the one who shut down the BP. 

I remember this French Canadian girl named Jade couple years ago. She was great. I wish she was still around.