I have heard Michelle on main offers it. I have seen her a couple of times for nuru but never "P" massage.

I've had it offered at one MP. First time visit. Caught me a little off guard. Stuck her finger on my ass with a little pressure and asked if I wanted. Declined. Not my thing, at least in that forum. 

Now my question is this. Is having your ass fingered the same as a P spot massage? Or is that something specific? Just because this girl offered to stick her finger up my ass may not necessarily mean the same thing as you're looking for. Don't need an explanation just tell me whether its the same thing or something specific so I can determine whether to pass the name along. 

On 12/23/2018 at 8:05 PM, Echo9 said:

I believe CCCougar on LL offers it. 

i had from her.  during it, I asked 'how many fingers do you have in?'  the answer- One lol

On 12/26/2018 at 9:43 AM, grither said:

i had from her.  during it, I asked 'how many fingers do you have in?'  the answer- One lol

She has hands down the best massage in town. She will edge you till you want to cry. She can actually make you cum without any direct hand action. 

Does she advertise on LL as CCCougar? Just ran a search for her on the phone as this sounds fun, but nothing comes up.

Edited by Buns