first contact with sp

Is it just me or do other hobbyist have trouble with getting a response from sp's. the line I use when first contacting them is " saw your ad on ________ and would like to know more.". Is this wording wrong, should I be using different words to get a response. I do follow the sp's request to not use a blocked id also.

i would just go with the classic "Hey, are you in Thunder Bay? want to get together?"

i personally dont say anything in any messages that can be read as seeking a service/agreeing to a service. for example when setting up ill say "hh?" or "any extras" or "$", and not get in to any specifics. You gotta think of your messaging as coded, even mentioning that you "saw your ad on _____" might not be the greatest idea... Youre old friends getting together, not 2 ppl that are only connected because you saw her on "_____"

• Thanks 1

First contact, I like... "Hello ???, how are you today? What may your "Donation" be... Would love to meet you ... "

.  Thank you Roy... 

Asking about services... Can be tricky... and some Sp's will ignore or not answer that question.. 

Just my opinion ..Katie xoxo"s 

• Thanks 1

I don't think there magic words to get you in. Be polite, clear on what and when you want (without being too explicit) and avoid asking questions already answered in her ad/website. Details can be discussed later, but not necessary to get your foot in the door.

Just don't expect instant responses. Life is not always predictable.

Have a nice holiday.