Sign in to follow this  

Malika Fantasy-Your French curvy beauty visitin Jan 8-10

name is Malika Fantasy and I the person you were looking for. 

I am bless with curves that are reminiscent of Renaissance women, a derriere that makes the angels weep (36D-32-44), I have the curves that you crave. My skin is decorated of tasteful work of art, while not for everyone, they make for a good way to start exploring my body... Tousled brown hair to a mischievous smile and lets not forget my impish eyes that will make you wonder what I will do to you next. My personality could be describe as free-spirited, generous, down-to-earth and easy to get along with. Most have describe me as "real". I love to create long lasting impression, either for a quick embrace during your lunch time or during a weekend getaway
DhgMHI_X0AAdowx.jpg
I am sure we can find a lot in common to get along with in the bedroom , I am incredibly versatile
Feel free to ask me in a respectful manner and dont rattle a mile long list of acronyms. I do not travel to exotic islands. 

All the amenities you may need will be provided. I I will be hosting from an upscale condo in Old Hull, close to the museum of civilisation off Laurier st . Plenty of free parking available

One woman isnt enough? Lets invite one of my friends!

Relocating permenantly February 1st
Schedule:
Tuesday Jan 8 4pm-11pm
Wednesday Jan 9th 9am-11pm
Thursday Jan 10th 9am-11pm

DhlRiE0X0AAgv3I.jpg

140/30 minutues 
250/60 minutes 
350/1.5 hours 
450/2 hours 
650/3 hours (
extra 50 for outcall

When contacting me by email please included the following:
-Your name and phone number
-A little bit about yourself
-What time, date and lenght youd like to see me
-Any request you may have
-(If applicable) your board handle/twitter
-Where you found my ad

If by text , please no just "hey bb" " u avail" wont be answer. 
www.malikafantasy.com

email: [email protected]
416-557-9669. 

Sign in to follow this