Larissa • White • LL

Wow is all I can say. I saw Larissa previously aprox 4 or 5 years ago and this girl blew my mind at rhat time. 

This summer she had a bad run with a shady duo partner who dragged Larissa's good reputation down, but let me say Larissa is back in a great way. If I thought she blew my mind before, then I dont know how to describe my time with her tonight other than just simply saying WOW.

If you have had any reservations based off the "beware posting" let me say that she isnt partaking in the shady dealings with the duo partner and is working hard to rebuild her once pristine reputation.

Larissa if you are secretly here and reading this...Thank you for a great time

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I second this! I was unable to post a reco due to the fact I didn't have enough posts so I added to the posting in bait and switch the other day. This girl is an absolute dream.. Disregard anything negative that was posted about her with her previous partner.. Go and see for yourself, guarantee you won't regret it!

• Like 2

I must say I did see her for few weeks each days in november.. she is awesome the one i would recall for sure!!

I agree with the good feedback on her!!! I did not have the chance to go back in moncton but as soon as i am i will def call her again!! Shes worth all the good feedback! And she diffinitly deserve all of them!

dont stop yourself from calling her, she had a bad partnership with the other girl, but she is more then honest and fun to be with!!

• Thanks 1

I highly recommend. Easy to book visit. Polite and accommodating. Attractive and photos were accurate. Will see her again. 

• Thanks 1

She just came for a visit and left me with a smile I havent had in years. I agree amazing service she was quick to reply and I will b calling on that hot lil vixen again. 

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.