Alexandra • Mixed

First time seeing Alexandra and was looking forward to it, but after five minutes I was starting to think I wouldn't enjoy this session. Boy was I wrong! I am used to how most encounters go, she opens the door and you have a peck, take shoes and coat off, place the envelope down and off to the shower. This is usually followed by some heavy petting then some oral (both) and then on to the main act. Usually 45 minutes are gone and you spend some time at the end talking or a massage. 

With Alexandra it was in the door and a light peck but that's when it went a little different. Next she was asking for my to take my clothes off and we were on the bed right to the heavy petting. She then asks if I would like condom on or off for oral, she prefers on but gives you the option. Few minutes later we are into the main act. Once done I am thinking wow that was great but it was only 15 minutes and what are we going to do for the next 45. I know on the website says she does professional massage so I was thinking that would be next but after a little cuddling she asks if I want to go a 2nd time, during that cuddling time she kept me at attention! So off we went again but in the middle of it I thought she deserved some oral attention, well she did enjoy that and then some. Then we continued to try for that second one. Never did have any spare time during that 45 minutes except to take a shower together and can honestly say have never had a SP keep me hard from the minute I arrived till I was back in my car. I could probably say a lot more about this encounter (as in she even talked a little dirty at one point!) but then I would be getting into details and that you should find out for yourself. I was oblivious of the time for most of it because I was captivated by her and her body the whole time.

If you ever visited Lorena from YFL she is similar in body type but has great C cups (could not keep my hands and mouth off them). Never been with a Cuban/Hispanic but am glad I did because she is my favourite of any of the YFL ladies and she if my fourth from this agency (and I thought the others were fantastic)  She is definitely not a spinner but she left me wanting more every minute I was with her. Was exactly my type of women and seem to know everything I enjoy. I am hoping the next time there will be time for a massage.....

I hope anyone that books her has as good as experience as I did so don't go in thinking that that it is going to be a regular encounter or you will be like me and not get the most out the first 15 minutes!

Sorry for the long post but hard not to go on about this wonderful lady.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I saw her yesterday! Very similar experience. She is a very sexy woman and easy to talk to. Laying next to her touching her silky smooth skin was amazing. She tasted and smelled so nice! I can't wait to see her again!

• Like 1

I am glad you had a great experience also. Being new to YFL she needs to have a good visit to return and I can't wait for her to return as I will be rebooking. I almost booked a second time for this visit. Let's hope she comes back soon.

• Like 1

Alexandra is kind, sensual and just overall amazing. I agree with all the above comments and I look forward to her return to Halifax and all the lovely ladies YFL that visit. 

My first visit with Alexandra was amazing.  She is a cuban sweetheart with a great body, amazing sensual looks and a wonderful personality that makes you want to spend all day with her.  I can't wait for her next visit to Halifax.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.