WONDERING IF ANYONE CAN RECOMMEND A HIGH END ASIAN PROVIDER?

hello everyone and happy New Year! I'm not asking for myself but have a client who is wondering where he may acquire the company of a beautiful upscale Asian companion. XOXO unfortunately there is a lot of bait and switch on the internet and often it can be hard to find exactly what you're looking for!

I know there are a lot of wonderful hobbyist out there so if this girl exists somebody must already know where she is 🙂

You are welcome to reply to the thread or private message me with more information or recommendations! Thank you so much and have a wonderful day out there XOXO yours truly

5 hours ago, Sinful Sarah said:

hello everyone and happy New Year! I'm not asking for myself but have a client who is wondering where he may acquire the company of a beautiful upscale Asian companion. XOXO unfortunately there is a lot of bait and switch on the internet and often it can be hard to find exactly what you're looking for!

I know there are a lot of wonderful hobbyist out there so if this girl exists somebody must already know where she is 🙂

You are welcome to reply to the thread or private message me with more information or recommendations! Thank you so much and have a wonderful day out there XOXO yours truly

Nadia doesn't live here but she does travel. If you can catch her while she is here, she is AMAZING!  https://nadiaqtx.ca/

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, status4 said:

Nadia doesn't live here but she does travel. If you can catch her while she is here, she is AMAZING!  https://nadiaqtx.ca/

I would second this.  I have met Nadia, and provided a recommendation I think,  she was wonderful. 

• Thanks 1

Guest PetraPegasus

Nadia is advertising right now in the Moncton section on LL, she will be here in February 🙂