Anyone met 47 year old Mature Brunette. On LL with no pics

3 hours ago, the big g said:

Why would you even consider seeing someone that does not provide pics?

I agree with Webster. Considering the amount of fake, stock, edited or outdated pictures in ads, I'll take an honest description over potentially deceptive pics. This woman provides more than enough information about herself. If that's not enough for you , you should maybe look elsewhere.

23 hours ago, Czar Casm said:

She posts in the Herald and was in Cowie Hill, now I’m Fairview. Saw her once, big mistake ! Look elsewhere

17 minutes ago, hornytoad13 said:

I have to second Czar Casm's view. Look elsewhere. Please no PM's.

Those posts are not constructive. If you can't post anything positive or have enough to justify a warning, better not say anything at all.

Everyone is gonna like a picture of a beautiful woman as evidenced by the number of Picture threads that are on here. 

I know I appreciate pictures on ads/wedsites/Twitter  but I have been at this long enough to have learner that a beautiful picture is not a guarantee of a great session. Like all interactions between people personality plays a big part in positive outcomes.

I am old enough to have done many books at a time before the Internet when the best info you had was a word ad in the classified or a yellow pages ad.  We would call the lady/agency and ask who is working and for a description of the lady.  Not being influenced by the visual did not have any real impact of my enjoyment as I met lots of wonderful ladies.

Just my Opinion